IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part V

worthley

First Post
Once a safe spot is decided on, Bazrim begins to unpack is blanket and makes a makeshift bed. With a yawn he says, "I'll watch last." and quickly falls asleep.
[sblock=ooc]forest is good[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
Erdolliel sits in a wary position right away. "You spell casters could use the rest better than I. When you are ready, I'll get what rest I can."

Dichotomy

Explorer
"I will stay awake until after the sun comes up, which will be any time now. But then, yes, rest will be in order."
[sblock=OOC]While Bazrim needs to rest before he can get his spells, the clerics can prepare theirs without rest as long as it is the right time of day.[/sblock]

o3caudata

First Post
Kushank takes in the surroundings and says "This will have to do. We'll share a watch, though i hope it will be unnecessary. Nethezar go first, i'll take second, then Eskard and Erdolliel should be able to finish the time up. You rest dwarf, you look like hell."

[sblock=oc]I don't actually know when Mike decided Kushnak got his spells back, and if i missed it i think it's up to Di to decide if he gets to pray for them. Since 'the first opportunity' to pray and rest may have passed.[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
Erdolliel looks around at her companions. "My vote is to go finish off those creatures and see if anything in the that final room can tell us about who abducted us. I presume we would need to go into the city to get some additional supplies before we face the monsters?" She finishes the question looking at Nethezar.

worthley

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Work has blocked gmail. I will update my spell list later[/sblock]
"Though, I think the risk will be high, to get free from being chased, I agree with the elf. And I am much better prepaired for those creatures. I am a little worried as how the rest of you plan to fight the unseen."

Dichotomy

Explorer
Nethezar looks at Bazrim with what might even be disgust. "The 'rest' of us? How in the Nine Hells do you plan to fight them? I don't even know what they are, but I know that if the spell Kushnak used didn't work, I have no magic that will avail us. Whatever spell these things have used to cloak themselves is one that I've never even heard of. My only hope is that whatever spell it is has worn off."

The scholar turns to Erdolliel. "That likely answers your question. I have no idea how we can fight them, unless we purchase multiple scrolls, or even a wand, of some spells that affect an area. Then I can blindly cast into the room and hope to catch them."
[sblock=o3]Kushnak also knows of nothing that could work. As far as he is aware, if invisibility purge can't undo the invisibility, nothing can. It must be something he's never heard of.[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
"Would something simpler work? Like tossing a sack of flour in the air? I suppose they could just go into the water to rinse it off... One of you magic types should come up with a non-removable flour cloud spell or something."

worthley

First Post
"There is no spell that will make them seen. They are....naturally invisible. Let me think about the flour idea. I do have spells, like my fireball, that can effect a large area. We just need to know they are in the room."

[sblock=ooc]Would Bazrim know if the flour trick would work, or if some similar spell would work? Also, I'm going to be in Sioux Falls for the next few days.[/sblock]

Remove ads