D&D 5E (IC) Fitz's Folly

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Miss Imogen works her way round the building to her left, so that she has the clearest view possible into the alley. She gives a sign to her colleagues and separates herself, emerging from beside the large building a few moments later. In her absence, she has tied her hair up in a scarf, as a small turban, so it won't get in her way.

[Imogen at K3, still more than 30'].

gargoyleking

Adventurer
OOC: I'm thinking M8, but hard to judfe distances with the weird angle. Don't want to actually start things as draw them out of the alley.

"A high! A low! A searchin' was a we! And there was she.... And there was she... And there..."

The bumbling figure stumbled on his feet and came up hard against a nearby crate. He looked rather confused by the rude interruption.

"Oh, pardon me mi'lord, didn't see ye standin' there. I'll just be on my..."

Cutting around, he looks about himself in confusion. "Ey now! Where'd he go?"

Squirrels are evil!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: Gimme a Deception Roll for Nameless. Make dc11 and they will move toward the top of the alley. Fail and they tell you to f* off. Fail by 5+
and they will attack you first.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Nameless

'Harb' drunkenly bumps into a crate at the mouth of the alleyway. "Fist those damn kids, now this guy." says one of the thugs at the end of the alley. "Let's chase him off. Hey, fellah. Drinks is thataway. Getouta here, if ya know what's good for yah."

When Harb doesn't immediately take notice of them, they move toward him, shooing him away.

Fradak

Explorer
OOC:
and YES, you can go around the building at the bottom.

Do you mean We can enter the alley by the bottom? Because if it's possible , that's what Chrysagon does. Else, he follows Rodrigo.

No stealth for him. He is just a priest of death passing by with his enlighten flail raised like a lantern. Walking slowly, praying for the dead, eyes closed.

"I'm one with the Death and the Death is with me... I'm one with the Death and the Death is with me..."

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: It's a little hard for Chrysagon to justify "just passing by" with going down a lane that leads to nowhere but around a single building, but that's okay. They're distracted anyway. By the time they notice the creepy chanting, it'll be too late.

Just Dellrack to get on the board and we can start, [MENTION=6899077]EarlyBird[/MENTION]!

FitzTheRuke

Legend

Begin Round One

The first of the smugglers' thugs ducked under one of the colourful hanging fabrics to shoo away the annoying drunk. While he had been easily duped, he wasn't a complete fool, and as soon as he had a full view of the street before him, he realised that there were figures in the shadows. He whistled a high-pitched noise and drew his sword.

GM: Okay, then.
[sblock=Party]
Name * (Position) * AC * HP
*Imogen (F3) AC14 HP 11/11
*Chrysagon (N20) AC18* HP 12/12 (Resist Nec & Rad)
*Nameless (N9) AC15 HP 9/9
*Rodrigo (I7) AC17* HP 12/12
*Dellrack (P4) AC15 HP 12/12
[/sblock]
[sblock=Enemies]
*Thug1 (P9)
*Thug2 (R12)
*Thug3 (Up on O11)
[/sblock]

Alley1.png

Remove ads