D&D 5E (IC) Fitz's Folly

Fradak

Explorer
"I'll pray for you when you'll be cold. I'll be a better diversion with Rodrigo while the rest of you takes position. No need to put Miss Imogen at risk being in the front line. I would rather have her backing me up at range. Now, if all of you want me to stay here, I'll comply but I won't be of any help. "

Last edited:

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"I am not much good with heights. Instead, I'll provide a distraction that the rest of you can use to prepare an ambush."

The Nameless flashed a smile at the others and then adopted an act of drunkenness, slowly meandering and stumbling his way down the path. As he went he would occasionally break out into the start of a random sea shanty, but fell off mid syllable at the same point each time. At this point he would stop to lean precariously upon his staff or other handy structure as he seemed to struggle to remember the next verse.

Squirrels are evil!

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Rodrigo nodded sharply

" Indeed... he'll have to serve as our distraction. Brother Chrysagon, I agree, you and I will follow him and when the time is right, we will strike. I imagine our fighting styles aren't the same but... we'll make it work - you are the anchor, I'll ward the flanks.

Master Delrak, I share your concern with that guard on the balcony - he is either an archer or a mage. I trust you and Miss Imogen can pin him down.

Once the fight start, we'll have to trust that Harb will be able to intervene as best as he can - I'm not quite sure how he fights to be frank, but our plan is simple and sound, and we have the advantage of numbers.
"

Rodrigo waited a few moments to give Harb some distance, then drew his parrying dagger and shifted his arm so it and the blade would be hidden by his cape. If the fighting stared quickly, he wanted to be able to defend himself immediately.

"Shall we?"

Last edited:

Fradak

Explorer
"Lord of the Damned,
Yours is the path of Judgment,
Yours is the path of Death
And I am your instrument."

Lighting up his flail as the chain drops down, "So be it."

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
Eh-, he prays preedy good." Dellrak says before awkwardly pulling the longbow from his back.

"Damn elven contraption," he mutters. "Go on, go on. I'll be ready."

OOC: Awww... Dellark wanted to get in melee lol.
Have to play them to character, figured someone
would stop him, lol.

FitzTheRuke

Legend

Round Zero

GM: Feel free to get yourselves on the map. You are somewhere just off A10. Tell me where you want to start. If you move to 30 feet from a Thug, you've got to beat their passive perception of 12 with a stealth, or round one starts right away. Otherwise it'll start when everyone is on the map.

Alley0.png

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: I should mention the snaky grey blurry thing along the bottom is the city wall, overlooking cliffs to the bay. It's a little windy here, and YES, you can go around the building at the bottom. The dyed 'curtains' don't block line-of-sight along the ground (they're hanging high enough up that you easily duck under them) and they don't block the guy on the balcony's line-of-sight, but they do keep him hidden.

Remove ads