D&D 5E (IC) Fitz's Folly

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The half-elf agreed with Miss Imogen, "I was thinking of keeping the group small. We can leave your man Qawasha and his friend here. I will bring myself and two others, that way we will need minimal food, water, and shelter. Unless you have any objections?"

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Rodrigo frowned slightly

" Qawasha has proven himself to be a guide of exceptional wisdom and skill. I am loathe to leave him behind..."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"I was thinking of his safety and that we would not need him as I know the way, but if you would rather keep your unit whole I understand. Perhaps we should bring a few men to guard our campsite as well." answered the half-elf, honestly open to suggestions.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
"Can Commander Breakbone spare the men?" replied Rodrigo, dubiously. "Besides, Qawasha knows a thing or two about battle in this jungle - we all do at this point"

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"The Commander and I have served together for fifteen years," revealed the scoutmaster, "He will spare the men I require, trusting that I will not take more than I need. The question is: Do we think we need them? I am not sure. It really depends on what we find in those ruins, and how much we feel capable of doing ourselves. I am no stranger to hardship myself, and I judge by your arrival here, neither are you."

Last edited:

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"The less men we have the faster we can move and less likely to be discovered. I agree with this statement in all but the case of Qawasha. He will be more likely to do the opposite for our expedition. That said, we may need to ensure that our supplies are sufficient for the mission, to include weapons to help us deal with flying adversaries."

Harb emphasized this statement by showing off his stock of 10 darts.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"We have an armoury above the gatehouse," revealed Captain Perne, "You can take crossbows or short bows and as much ammunition as you think sufficient for your mission. With our losses and our sick, we have more weapons than we can reasonably use."

"A small group it is, then." agreed Scoutmaster Wulf Rygor.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Harb took the opportunity to better arm himself. Claiming a shortbow, 60 arrows, and on a whim, a short sword. Which he gave a little flourish before hanging the sheath over his shoulder with the bow.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Rodrigo had used a few bolts, and re-stocked his supply. He nodded at harb - the group's ranged capacity was getting significant, and that was a good thing.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Miss Imogen pointed out that the jug would provide ample water for four people [assuming 2 gallons/person/day], and so that would be another way to reduce demand on supplies.

She goes to the storehouse, examines the arrows, and replenishes her quiver.

Remove ads