[ic] Kore | Kingdom Of Harmony [terminated]

doghead

thotd
It suits Tuzune to leave as well. So farewells are exchanged, and the two of you depart.

Outside it is almost dark and the streets are much fuller than when you arrived. It seems that you are going in the opposite directions, so after making plans to meet in the morning*, you part ways.

As Rukuro moves down the street, he notices a figure detach itself from the shadows of an entrance way and fall in behind him some 20 feet or so. Male probably. Average height. Dressed as a buke (ie, not a farmer or worker).

ooc: decided to close out the meeting with Morimoto and move things along. I'll hold off on getting you onto the road until TH returns, but that leaves the night if you want to do anything.

* you can change this if you want.

doghead

thotd
A moment later he recognises Takagi from the meeting.

"Ah Rokuro-san," Takagi says executing a small bow. His eyes flicker to the spear. "You have sharp eyes. I hope that I did not appear to be sneaking. There is something I wish to mention to you, but didn't want to do so in front of Morimoto."

Takagi's voice and stance seem to confirm his words. His posture is non-aggresive, and his hands are well away from his weapon.

doghead

thotd
"Lets walk while we talk shall we?" Assuming you agree, he tucks his arms into the sleaves of his coat and sets off in the direction you were originally heading.

"Perhaps it has no bearing, but I understand that you have not been in Hakata for long, so may not have heard it. I apologise for my method of approaching you, but I did not want to discuss it in front of Morimoto for fear of alarming him, although I suspect that he has heard already.

"The Monastery of the Dragon Son's has a bad repution at the moment. There have been various different rumours of dire happenings at the monastery. Deamons. Possessions. Undead. Madness. All fairly ordinary stuff as far as rumours go. I cannot vouch for their validity at all. But the underlying theme is similar enough to suggest something. The Monastery is a troubled place. What I can say with certainty was that there was a fire there about four years ago, and little has been done to restore the place since."

Takagi looks at you and shrugs. "Perhaps it is all nothing more than ordinary bad luck. But I thought that you might like to know."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Tezune parts the pleasant company with professed reluctance but no less speedily that Rukuro. Mutsouru heads back to his room and prepares his meager possesions for the coming journey. That minor task done, he lies down to sleep.

Back, and ready to roll when you guys are.

doghead

thotd
Takagi matches step with Rokuro for a while, but says nothing in particular. When he is confident that there is nothing Rokuro wishes to ask him, he makes his farewells and departs.

ooc: it is commom for travellers to make an offering at a temple before setting off. There is also a small shrine at the main gates on each of the roads leading out of town. Any of these would be a easy place to meet.

The weather the next morning is grey and threatens rain, but hasn't so done so far. The roads will be muddy however, from the rain over the last few days. Wax paper umbrellas and straw raincoats are the principle means of staying dry.

Dr Z: Your character will be travelling to the monastery also (feel free to choose your own reasons for this), so just introduce your character at any point that suits.

doghead

thotd
Dawn comes. A grey day. But the rain last night seems to have taken some of the humidity out of the air. You might get lucky and not have any rain today. At least not too much.

Slowly the air fills with the sounds of the city waking up.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Oh well, I'll be sorry to see it go.

But I know Thomas Hobbes in real life, and he's having ENWorld problems, so it seems this game shall fade out gracefully. Maybe sometime you'll try this again, and if so, I'll be waiting with Rokuro.

To the future.

Remove ads