D&D 5E (IC) (OneShot) JustinCase's Within The Circle

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
OOC: My bad! I assumed you took the other door. This one is a similar door, and it opens in an empty room. Description as follows:

This sumptous bedroom has been upset and overturn. Down billows out of a ruptured mattress in the center of the room. Drawers are scattered about the floor. A scratched mirror and empty picture frames hang from the walls.

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Bah!" the tiefling says as they see the broken room. "If the door to the throne room isn't trapped, lets be about our business."

Then Thadius waits till James does his inspection and then opens the door.

OOC: Go ahead and move the post of the other room up, DM. Our bad.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
After making sure the room is empty, the companions check the other room where the female goblins fled to. The cower at the far end of a room very similar to Belig’s chamber, and they are no threat.

Then you move to the door to the so-called throne room.

OOC: I’m assuming you check both the other rooms before moving on to the throne room. Then the following happens after all.

The door opens slightly, and you see a large, torchlit circular room. It seems less vandalized than the rest of the rooms. Wooden shelves line the walls, covered with books of all shapes and sizes. An intact divan sits to one side of the room. An overstuffed chair has been placed on top of stacked books to form a makeshift throne.

One of the bookcases has been moved aside to show a once hidden door, the same color as the wall.

A goblin sits on the throne, wearing an improvised crown made of cutlery in a leather belt, and it looks at the door in annoyance.

”I told you to keep that door closed,” the chief bellows, ”I can’t stand that wailing!”

OOC: Apart from chief Krig, there are four goblins in the room. None of them seems to expect an attack, so you can choose to do so for a surprise round, or you could try diplomacy. Or something else, of course.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Not understanding the goblins words, but not liking the intent, the tiefling noble marches up to the first goblin he sees and swings his morningstar.

OOC:
Move: Closest goblin
Action: Attack
[roll0]
[roll1]
Bonus Action: none

Thadius:
AC: 15, HP: 8/14 Rages: 0/2

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goblin lair
Evening
Round 0

Magdalena surveyed the two wrecked rooms and the cowering females. There seemed nothing of interest in them. The throne room was definitely more interesting, some kind of library, with many books unfortunately being poorly cared for, and a hidden door no longer hidden.

Thadius walked up and bashed the goblin king with his morningstar. Magdalena readied her sword to deal with the inevitable rush of goblins as she hurried into the room.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Reaction:
Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Inspirations:
AC: 16 (chainmail)
HP: 8/12 HD: 1/1d10