Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jariah Taliaferro, Human Female

JariahAvatar_zps048442ae.jpg

Jariah glanced at Elsbeth with a neutral expression as it just sounded like she was insulted. Her eyes narrowed and her voice was flat, “Your pardon, Elsbeth, but just what are you implying?”

“Just because he is nice to me for once you think he is diseased or sick?”
The summoner’s tone was exasperated as it appeared once again she was treated as an outsider amongst their little clique of friends.

[sblock=Actions]
Durations (Sudrel 7r, Wireth 8r, Sachiko 9r, Fastus 10r, Jariah 10r)

Jakira: Stealth +4 (Taking 10) & Perception +5 (Please roll for me if necessary)
Use 10ft running start for Taking 10 on Acrobatics +0 to jump over water. Beats DC10. Updated Map, he will continue down the tunnel until he spots something new.[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Jariah Taliaferro
Init: +5, Senses: Perception +7
AC: 17, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 14 (chain shirt)
HP: 16 Current: 16
Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +4
Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
1st Level Spells: 3/3 Remaining (Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuv, Unfetter)
Conditions: None

Weapon in Hand: Acid Flask

Jakira
Init: +2, Senses: Perception +5, Darkvision
AC: 20/22 (Mage Armor), Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 18/20
HP: 22 Current: 22
Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +0
Condition: Darkvision, Power Attack, Pounce, Evasion, Mage Armor (1196r)
Weapons in Hand: Claws & Bite[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Sachiko chuckled and appeared at Jariah's side.

"It's nothing wrong with YOU," she assured the summoner jovially. "Fastus is just growing up at last. And Elsbeth is a bit jealous." Sachi sighed melodramatically and dabbed the corner of her eyes. "It's all happening so fast."

Graybeard

Explorer
Elsbeth

Elsbeth's face turned red.

"I am not jealous!" she protested.

"It's just concern for Fastus. He acted oddly the last time we saw Ameiko and he is acting oddly now so is it not logical to conclude that he may be under the influence of something?" she proposed.

She was also considering the possibility that Fastus may simply be having a slight change of personality. She certainly had experienced that in her adoptive parents. They had been very loving and nice for the first year or so after they adopted her. That all changed when she was old enough to do most of the chores around the house.

"I will concede the possibility, however remote, that Fastus may just trying to be nice."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"I'm ALWAYS nice," protested the young man in turn. SHE was the one who was acting-... Was there something to this jealousy thing after all?

He frowned a bit, peering at Elli with what might be a new light...

Remove ads