Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jariah Taliaferro, Human Female

JariahAvatar_zps048442ae.jpg

AJariah nodded silently and followed. The light from Fastus’s spell was going to reveal their presence, but if they made noise, then it would be harder to hear if someone was moving inside. She murmured the arcane words for her cantrip and touched Fastus and Sachiko as well.

With only source of illumination, she could not see very well if she strayed from the blacksmith. Her torch was with Jakira, but it did not appear that they really needed it yet.

JakiraICPortrait-EnW_zps204bf743.jpg

Meanwhile, Jakira continued exploring deeper. Despite the flow being slick, he was able to get enough of a start to cross the water.

[sblock=Actions]Jariah cast Guidance on Sachiko and Fastus
Durations (Sudrel 7r, Wireth 8r, Sachiko 9r, Fastus 10r)

Jakira: Stealth +4 (Taking 10) & Perception +5 (Please roll for me if necessary)
Use 10ft running start for Taking 10 on Acrobatics +0 to jump over water. Beats DC10. Updated Map, he will continue down the tunnel until he spots something new.[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Jariah Taliaferro
Init: +5, Senses: Perception +7
AC: 17, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 14 (chain shirt)
HP: 16 Current: 16
Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +4
Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
1st Level Spells: 3/3 Remaining (Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuv, Unfetter)
Conditions: None

Weapon in Hand: Acid Flask

Jakira
Init: +2, Senses: Perception +5, Darkvision
AC: 20/22 (Mage Armor), Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 18/20
HP: 22 Current: 22
Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +0
Condition: Darkvision, Power Attack, Pounce, Evasion, Mage Armor (1196r)
Weapons in Hand: Claws & Bite[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Um? Oh, for luck, right?" said the blacksmith, although he didn't recognize the attached belief -- something gypsy-ish probably, right?

"Thanks." He touched her right back before getting back to it.

[sblock=OOC] Guidance/"encouraging word" on Jariah, please, updating the clock if she already cast it on herself (can't remember). Italics is said very low.[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Jariah felt the spell warm her with some extra confidence in her ability to perform a task. The magical effect was just similar enough to be like her own spell. It was the first time Fastus had used it amongst the group… at least it was the first time she noticed him use it.

“Right, maybe... For actual luck you might have to seal it with a kiss instead considering your magic is not the same as mine.” Not that he wanted a kiss from him, but it would be amusing if he started kissing the others.

[sblock=Actions]
Durations (Sudrel 7r, Wireth 8r, Sachiko 9r, Fastus 10r, Jariah 10r)

Jakira: Stealth +4 (Taking 10) & Perception +5 (Please roll for me if necessary)
Use 10ft running start for Taking 10 on Acrobatics +0 to jump over water. Beats DC10. Updated Map, he will continue down the tunnel until he spots something new.[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Jariah Taliaferro

Jakira

jkason

First Post
"Please don't start kissing us all," Wireth whispers wryly to Fastus, with a wink to Jariah. "I don't mind them hairy, but I'm afraid you just aren't my type."

Binder Fred

"Sorry, same here," replied Fastus, although he was actually addressing JARIAH, and with a semi-concerned expression on his face too...

Was that too strong? She'd just finished asking him to kiss her after all (What a weird place to do it too!)...

So he leaned in and kissed her... on the cheek.

"Luck," he wished the brown-haired sorceress as he backed away.

Seemed to him she might be needing it more than some... Now what was taking Suldrel so long?

OOC: [MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION]? We're sort of waiting for Suldrel to either advance or give up his leading spot?

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Jariah knew the spell had already discharged its magic into her the first time, but played up the difference anyway. She was in for a copper, so she might as well go for the whole gold piece as it was.

“Yes... that makes a difference.”

[sblock=Actions]
Durations (Sudrel 7r, Wireth 8r, Sachiko 9r, Fastus 10r, Jariah 10r)

Jakira

Binder Fred

Fastus glanced back towards Jariah, getting some of that 'different language' feel again... Was she upset he didn't like her back, or something?

Nothing he could do about that though. The young blacksmith turned back towards the front.

It was kind of strange, he thought, trying to get a look over or under Wireth's shoulder to what's ahead: some girls say hello and you fall down the stairs. Other times they throw themselves at you and...

He smiled, suddenly rather proud of the way he'd handled that: so smooth!

Graybeard

Explorer
Elsbeth

Elsbeth frowned as Fastus kissed Jariah. It made no sense. Was he being influenced by some sort of enchantment spell? She had learned about those in her studies but was not experienced enough in magic to be able to cast them. Then again, it was possible she may never be able to. She remembered reading that spellcasters rarely were able to cast every type of spell and some even specialized in specific types.

"Do you feel okay Fastus? Your actions lately are concerning me. Are you feeling unwell? If you are, it may have been caused by something you ate or were exposed to back in the shed."

Binder Fred

Fastus paused from his self-congratulations. "Have I been acting weird?" He'd been REACTING to weird people and stuff, but... "Really?"

He FELT alright...

Remove ads