Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

G

Guest 11456

As Jakira enters he is able push aside the thick nettle vines. He moves into the cave just a bit. The main cavern continues forward and there is a small tunnel that branches off to the right. Moisture constantly drips
down from above to make puddles and rivulets in the floor.

CURRENT MAP

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
“if the worst happens,” she shrugged. “He returns to his home Plane and I summon him back here to heal him. IF he stirs up a hornets' nets, then I have other creatures to summon inside that are expendable.”
That didn't sound quite right to Fastus, "But... don't they feel PAIN?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jariah Taliaferro, Human Female

JariahAvatar_zps048442ae.jpg

Jariah was confused by who or what Fastus and Sachiko were talking about. "Jakira feels pain, but why would he get mad at you. He is going to be careful. If he encounters something he cannot escape from, he knows that I can save him."

"He is being brave and taking a risk for me. But is it s risk that you cannot take because we would have no way to get you back if there is a dragon sleeping in there that could devour you in one gulp."

She gestured towards the cave entrance. "He says it is safe to approach, but to be mindful of the nettles on the vines."

JakiraICPortrait-EnW_zps204bf743.jpg

Meanwhile, Jakira was mentally telling his mistress what he saw inside the cave. She instructed him first to look to the right, then head back to the left tunnel to look farther down each. The black feline padded quietly as he explored.

[sblock=Actions]Jakira: Stealth +4 (Taking 10) & Perception +5 (Please roll for me if necessary)

Map Updates: 1st Move & then 2nd Move [/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Jariah Taliaferro
Init: +5, Senses: Perception +7
AC: 17, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 14 (chain shirt)
HP: 16 Current: 16
Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +4
Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
1st Level Spells: 3/3 Remaining (Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuv, Unfetter)
Conditions: None

Weapon in Hand: Acid Flask

Jakira
Init: +2, Senses: Perception +5, Darkvision
AC: 20/22 (Mage Armor), Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 18/20
HP: 22 Current: 22
Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +0
Condition: Darkvision, Power Attack, Pounce, Evasion
Weapons in Hand: Claws & Bite[/sblock]

Graybeard

Explorer
Elsbeth

Elsbeth

Elsbeth frowned as the others c ut away the thick brush or pushed through it. She lookedto Fastus.

"Would it not be easier to burn a path through the thick plant growth?"

G

Guest 11456

First Jakira goes down the side tunnel and sees that it looks like it opens into a cavern further on. Then he backtracks and heads down the main tunnel seeing that it continues further south.

CURRENT MAP

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Uh..." Sometimes Fastus wasn't so sure he and Jariah were speaking the same LANGUAGE. (Like the bracer thing this morning, right?)

Should we try? his gaze asked Sachiko...

"Would it not be easier to burn a path through the thick plant growth?"
Now THAT he could do! "Step back a bit, here we GO!"

OOC: Use his flamebreath/Touch of Flames to burn a hole we can all walk through, please.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jariah Taliaferro, Human Female

JariahAvatar_zps048442ae.jpg

Jariah shrugged as Fastus wasted magic on the vines. “I suppose that was easier that using a polearm or sword in lieu of a machete.” She followed close enough to still bring up the rear, yet able to see what lay inside the cavern.

JakiraICPortrait-EnW_zps204bf743.jpg

At his mistress’s instruction, Jakira moved closer to the water, checking to see how deep it was and what might be beyond.

Jariah also informed her eidolon about Fastus’s activities so he would not be alarmed at the light and fire behind him.

[sblock=Actions]Jakira: Stealth +4 (Taking 10) & Perception +5 (Please roll for me if necessary)

Map Updates: Moved Jakira & added Fastus and Jariah [/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Jariah Taliaferro
Init: +5, Senses: Perception +7
AC: 17, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 14 (chain shirt)
HP: 16 Current: 16
Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +4
Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
1st Level Spells: 3/3 Remaining (Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuv, Unfetter)
Conditions: None

Weapon in Hand: Acid Flask

Jakira
Init: +2, Senses: Perception +5, Darkvision
AC: 20/22 (Mage Armor), Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 18/20
HP: 22 Current: 22
Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +0
Condition: Darkvision, Power Attack, Pounce, Evasion, Mage Armor (1196r)
Weapons in Hand: Claws & Bite[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
Once the vines have been cleared away Suldrel cautiously ventures into the cave, readying his polearm to strike at anything attacking from whichever tunnel the eidolon is not currently scouting.

Remove ads