Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

jkason

First Post
Wireth stretches and cracks his neck.

"Since we're out here, we might as well finish the map off before heading back to town. I don't imagine Ameiko is going anywhere, but if something's running around burning locations to the ground, that something might not be as accommodating."

Kaodi

Hero
"Whatever lies at the last location on the map, the witch thought it too dangerous to scout alone," says Suldrel somberly. "We have the advantages of numbers, but now more than ever we must be wary. No running off ahead from here on out." Once Fastus and company are done with whatever snacking they are doing, the elf takes the lead.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jariah Taliaferro, Human Female

JariahAvatar_zps048442ae.jpg
JakiraICPortrait-EnW_zps204bf743.jpg

The black furred feline caught the slice of meat and it disappeared. “Tamnksshh. Itsh gud.”

Jariah smiled indulgently and added, “Thank you, Fastus. But I am afraid you might have set a bad precedent. He eats a lot!”

The ham was already swallowed. Jakira sniffed indignantly, “Hmmph, it ain’t that much… I canna help it, I’m hungrrry.”

“Riiiight. You are always hungry,” she replied teasingly.

Jakira walked up front with the others, while Jariah maintained her place towards the rear of the group.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Jariah Taliaferro
Init: +5, Senses: Perception +7
AC: 17, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 14 (chain shirt)
HP: 16 Current: 16
Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +4
Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
1st Level Spells: 3/3 Remaining (Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuv, Unfetter)
Conditions: None

Weapon in Hand: Acid Flask

Jakira
Init: +2, Senses: Perception +5, Darkvision
AC: 20/22 (Mage Armor), Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 18/20
HP: 22 Current: 22
Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +0
Condition: Darkvision, Power Attack, Pounce, Evasion
Weapons in Hand: Claws & Bite[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"That was the GOBLINS, I think," guessed the blacksmith-apprentice towards Wireth. "Battling it out with the horse-rider and his dogs, right...? Oh, and ME, of course!" He'd burnt down a WHOLE goblin village just yesterday.

As they were leaving, Fastus packed up the skull for future reference and, while he was at it, he scooped up the skeleton's odd-looking short swords too, proudly brandishing one towards Sachiko: "WakiSACHI!"

G

Guest 11456

The group sets off for the last place on the map and arrives at the map location about an hour later. It takes the group a few minutes of searching but by about six o'clock they have spotted what they are looking for. It is Sachiko that first spots it. A fifty-foot-high cliff rises along the marsh’s southern border, its face a thick tangle of jutting rocks and bright green vines and nettles. A curtain of these thick nettle vines partially conceals a cave opening at the base of the cliff.

Shayuri

First Post
Sachiko immediately points and whistles. "Cave!" she calls. "By those vines!"

She pauses as the others come up alongside her, and then she leans over to Fastus and says, "Lemme see the wackysachi. I want to try swinging it."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"'Wacky Sachi'," he chuckled as he presented her with the least rusty one over a folded arm, wrapped-grip soggy but pretty much intact.

<Right there or on their way over to the cave:> The day was dragging on (and it wasn't over YET), his leg already dully complaining about all this walking around, BUT... She'd come. Ameiko would come. And she would see him -- the REAL him. And he would understand her. And everything would be PERFECT!

He lost a beat when Elli crossed his mind for some reason, but quickly recovered, "So what's our first move," He grinned, voice low: "Sachiko-sensei?"

And he didn't mean the skeletons either!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jariah Taliaferro, Human Female

JariahAvatar_zps048442ae.jpg
JakiraICPortrait-EnW_zps204bf743.jpg

Jariah approached the others in the lead once the cave entrance was spotted. She had a mental conversation with her eidolon that resulted in the feline twitching his tail in anticipation.

She answered Fastus before Sachiko could, “It is time for the bottomless pit to earn his meals.”

The summoner cast a spell on the black furred creature to increase his armor protection magically and then cast a second to aid him for a short time with some luck.

“Rrright, I'm on it!” Jakira did not hesitate afterwards and bounded to the entrance and entered after a brief pause to check through the vines first.

While her eidolon went ahead, Jariah said, “I sent him inside to scout it out. He will keep talking with me while he goes. With his eyesight, he will not need a torch. If he runs into danger, he can fight or flee per me instructions. But I have two spells to heal him if necessary. And if the worst happens,” she shrugged. “He returns to his home Plane and I summon him back here to heal him. IF he stirs up a hornets' nets, then I have other creatures to summon inside that are expendable.”

[sblock=Mini-stats]Jariah Taliaferro
Init: +5, Senses: Perception +7
AC: 17, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 14 (chain shirt)
HP: 16 Current: 16
Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +4
Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
1st Level Spells: 3/3 Remaining (Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuv, Unfetter)
Conditions: None

Weapon in Hand: Acid Flask

Jakira
Init: +2, Senses: Perception +5, Darkvision
AC: 20/22 (Mage Armor), Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 18/20
HP: 22 Current: 22
Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +0
Condition: Darkvision, Power Attack, Pounce, Evasion
Weapons in Hand: Claws & Bite[/sblock]

Remove ads