Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

G

Guest 11456

First Suldrel must remove the debris that Fastus used to secure the door. This he easily completes in a matter of moments. As he finishes up, like Fastus, he notices that the double doors seem to be locked. His keen elven eyes easily note the bar placed across the doors from the inside. Although he can see movement inside he cannot determine much more at this point. Trying to pry the doors ends up with a similar outcome to trying to open a hole in the wall. His dagger would suffer far worst then the doors.

Kaodi

Hero
"It is barred from the inside," says Suldrel, frowning. "I suppose we are back to burning it down around them, or... Wireth, how would you feel about me borrowing your axe for some old fashioned wood chopping?"

jkason

First Post
"It's ... not really that kind of axe, but I suppose, at this point, what's it matter? Whatever's in there is either ready to chop us to pieces when we finally get through, or cowering in a corner, right?"

The half-orc leaves the post the blacksmith gave him to join the others. He hoists he axe over his head, grimaces, then begins hacking to try to open a hole for the summoner.

[sblock=ooc]Two handed Power attacks to smash a hole in the door; Two handed power attack damage. (1d20+4=18, 1d8+9=16, 1d20+4=17, 1d8+9=10)[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

I am gonna wait for others to weigh in before moving on.
Also if you could update the positions on the map that would be helpful as well.
We will move along with the current pending actions soon.

This is the hit point status I show for everyone and in some cases the Con status:
Elsbeth 7/7 [CON 13/14]
Fastus 9/9 [CON 10/12]
Jariah 9/9
Jakira 5/12
Suldrel 17/17 [CON 12/13]
Sachiko 10/10
Wireth 4/9 [CON 12/14]
Nairo 6/9

For the next combat this is what I have for initiatives:
Fastus 22
Suldrel 16
Nairo 15
Sachiko 13 (Dex 18)
Elsbeth 13 (Dex 14)
Jariah 11
Jakira 7
Wireth 6

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
“I suspect the bear would be very angry,” Jariah answered as she watched Suldrel work.
"Oh... No explosions then?" That was disappointing!

"Eh!" he protested when he saw his makeshift barricade go flying. "I worked hard on that!" He was entirely at a loss as to what was going on over there... "What IS going on over there, Elli?"

And where did Sachi get to?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jariah Taliaferro, Human Female

JariahAvatar_zps048442ae.jpg

Jariah made the ritualistic gestures and said, "Sorry, Jakira. I shall summon you later."

The feline complained mentally, but winked out of existence a moment later.

She stood behind Suldrel and Wireth as they worked on the doors. "As soon as there is a hole, let me get closer and look before the doors are opened."

Updated Map
[sblock=Mini-stats]Jariah Taliaferro
Init: +5, Senses: Perception +6
AC: 15, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 12 (Leather armor)
HP: 9 Current: 9
Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
1st Level Spells: 0/2 Remaining (Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuv)
Conditions: None

Weapon in Hand: Dagger

Jakira
Init: +2, Senses: Perception +4, Darkvision
AC: 14/18 (Mage Armor), Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 12/16
HP: 12 Current: 4
Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +0
Condition: Darkvision, Power Attack, Pounce,
Weapons in Hand: Claws & Bite[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
(I guess I'll assume that Sachiko's search continued to fail, in the absence of specific information about her activities from the GM)

Sachiko hears the chopping, and since she can't find anything anywhere that will help set the building on fire, and besides if they're chopping the door down they'll be standing too close for that anyway, she scurries back to stand with her friends against the Goblin Horde!

FOR THE EARS!

G

Guest 11456

(I guess I'll assume that Sachiko's search continued to fail, in the absence of specific information about her activities from the GM)

Sachiko hears the chopping, and since she can't find anything anywhere that will help set the building on fire, and besides if they're chopping the door down they'll be standing too close for that anyway, she scurries back to stand with her friends against the Goblin Horde!

FOR THE EARS!

I was planning on posting this all simultaneously. At any rate if you are returning because of the noise from the chopping it would be a reaction and thus you would be moving in that direction. Please advise me of your chosen path.

G

Guest 11456

Jariah dismisses Jakira and Wireth starts hitting the door. Meanwhile Sachiko has searched the hut and found only the spent firework that the goblin had earlier. As Wireth starts to hack at the door, Sachiko heads back toward the noise. After two good hits the door, while showing some signs of the strain, is still in one piece.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Sorry then, I guess I missed that you meant to do it that way. It seemed like everyone else was moving forward and I was feeling left behind. :( I'll try to be more patient in the future. As for her path, she cuts through the two larger buildings that we had goblin-o-cides in so far to move thusly:)

http://beta.ditzie.com/63407/543757ead7ba1

Remove ads