[IC] Return of the Runelords

G

Guest 11456

Michael moves in closer and swings through the space he believes the ghostly figure is. There is no way to determine if he hits or not. Teodor moves in closer as well and thrusts at the space where the ghostly figure was. There is no way to determine if he hit or not. Shendra prepares to try and grab the incorporeal form. Mei stays where she is. Teea reloads her musket and retreats back behind Michael. More of the stuffing moves about the room and Teea feels something try to grab her. Teea is thrown through the glass window taking 3 points of piercing damage in addition to 5 points of falling damage as she falls to the ground outside.

OOC: Map
Initiative:
25 Michael
23 Teodor
14 Shendra
11 Mei
07 Teea
02 Creature

G

Guest 11456

Michael moves to the window to check on Teea. Teodor moves away from the window. Shendra is up.

OOC: Map
Initiative:
25 Michael
23 Teodor
14 Shendra
11 Mei
07 Teea
02 Creature

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: I was expecting to be near the hall?! I guess that's what happens when you cannot check the map. If I knew Michael is inside I'd specify the hall. Can I roll acrobatics to lower the damage?

Neurotic

"Ouch!"
The girl gets up and rushes back into the house.
OOC: tell me when I'm there - double move until near the room again

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra's heart jumps into her throat. "TEEA!!" she yells, fearful of what has befallen the girl. When the plaintive cry of the young woman comes back, she is relieved. And so very angry. "I can sympathize with being dead," she growls to the room as she raises an open hand. "Really, I can. So believe me when I say I am not taking that excuse for whoever you are trying to kill us when we are just trying to help Roderic's Cove." She clenches her fist, and it is filled with a warm light. She it at the open space in front of the near window.

OOC: I am less familiar with this aspect of PF1 but if you miss with a touch spell you can, for the most part, hold the charge until you connect with it, right? So casting cure light wounds now it will not be expended unless I hit the spirit or use it to heal a party member?

Touch Attack: 1D20+2 = [1]+2 = 3

Neurotic

OOC: if you miss with a touch spell you can, for the most part, hold the charge until you connect with it, right? So casting cure light wounds now it will not be expended unless I hit the spirit or use it to heal a party member?
OOC: Right, but you cannot cast another touch spell until you discharge this one and you cannot touch anyone.

Remove ads