[IC] Return of the Runelords

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael searches the room while saying, "You're just guessing, right Shendra? Or do you have something to back up that hunch? So far Sir Roderic hasn't been violent, but that manifestation looks like it might be. I would hate to double back, but I don't know if we could properly search that room without neutralizing the manifestation. Since we have no way of doing that right now, I'm for searching downstairs."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"That doll-like thing was hostile. As were the bugs. Seems like anything hostile here is not Sir Roderick.
We could run inside and throw the chair out. I believe its stuffing moved first. Or burn it. Or otherwise destroy it. Maybe with that big sword of yours, uncle?"

G

Guest 11456

After a pause Roderic continues to speaks. “Heroes of the Cove! You must find my map. It holds the key. Find the vault. Save my cove!"

OOC: Map

Kaodi

Hero
The seer looks at Michael and shrugs a little with a nod. "Yes, Sir Roderic, we are working on it," Shendra then responds to the ghost. "I know that death has a way of making telling people simple things, well..." she trails off for a moment. "...difficult. But is there anything more precise you can tell us? We have been combing your house to find things that anything that will make our search easier. And we have been encountering some... resistance."

Scotley

Hero
Teodor masters his fear and stands watching and listening to Sir Roderic. "We seek you map. Is is still in this house? We want to save the cove."

G

Guest 11456

Roderic continues to speaks with some confusion at first. “Resistance? I know of no resistance. Heroes of the Cove! My map. They took my map. It holds the key. It is not here. They took it. I know not where. It holds the key. To the vault. Baraket will control them. It will control you! I should have taken the gauntlets, but I fled. I was a coward. You must be brave. You must endure where I did not. The vault. It lies still in the vault."

G

Guest 11456

Answers come but not from Roderic but from Mei Ying. "I know where the map is. It is in Cove Hall. Roderic was a skilled cartographer and charted the region on several maps that now reside there. Shortly after the report of Roderic’s and his family’s death, the port-governor, at the time, came out to this home to retrieve what everyone knew were the best maps of the cove and its surrounding environs. As for 'Baraket' I remember that that was the name of the legendary 'Sword of Pride.'"

Remove ads