[IC] Return of the Runelords

G

Guest 11456

Unfortunately there are very few stones nearby. At least as far as you can tell. Perhaps if you go further away from where you are, But which way should you travel?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Alright, no stones. And I doubt anyone brought a shovel for digging. Let's collect some firewood and burn the bodies properly then. We'll pile up their weapons, armor, and personal effects by the tree for kin to collect later."

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra, for her part, finds a suitable stump or stone to sit on and proceeds to break out her grooming kit for a few touch ups to her hair. "I will stay right here and think of a suitable prayer to say over these brave guardsman while you boys take care of preparing them for cremation." She does not seem particularly concerned that her ploy to weasel out of joining in the dirty work is incredibly transparent.

G

Guest 11456

You at last are able to gather enough wood to burn the bodies. Each of the three people have a chain shirt, a short sword, a light steel shield, a pouch, and a shortbow with 10 arrows. Between the three of them there are 13 gp. You gather the equipment and proceed to burn the bodies. Now after all of that it is late afternoon. What now?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Well, this was quite an undertaking. We should rest. This would give us time to bind wounds, for me to reprepare spells and to see that nothing untoward happens with the bodies."

OOC: I am traveling tomorrow with unknown net access upon arrival. I may be less active for the next ten days.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael says, "It's not yet night yet. Let's scout the surrounding area with the tree being the center landmark. We'll come back here as the sun starts setting."

G

Guest 11456

You spend some time scouting the surrounding area but turn up nothing of interest. It is early evening now and the fire that had been blazing earlier is now just soldering coals.

Scotley

Hero
Teodor finds he has no appetite in the aftermath of the funeral pyre. "I guess we should rest and start fresh in the morning. What is our best course of action?" He counts on his fingers, "we have goblins, the stone house and Mother Nightthrush as well as the thing in the basement, or roaming bands of Roadkeepers. Did I leave anything out?"

Remove ads