D&D 5E (IC) Rise of the Dracolich

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Mord fired off another pair of eldritch bolts, unwilling to waste any of his limited casting potential on an easily won fight. Meanwhile the two skeletal trolls swung closed in on the flanks of the Skragg and they each took an ineffective swipe at it.

Eldritch Blast: 2#1d20+8 23 14 2#1d10+4 5 9
Claw: 2#1d20+5 11 7 2#2d6+3 11 11
(BTW, you mentioned that one climved an ice shelf to get at it, right? I figure figure it hops down this round because mord instructed them to keep it from fleeing.)[/OOC]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: It hopped over the edge of the shelf to get there quicker, while the other one is still working its way around to get at the other one. Take a look at the map! (Sometimes I despair that it sounds like you guys don't always look at my maps - I work so hard on them! :cry::ROFLMAO:

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Your maps are wonderful reference points at the beginning of the round.

And then someone moves and kills someone. And then you respond. And this happens a few times during the round. If I don’t respond first, and let’s face it, I rarely respond first, then by the time I get there there are 8-10 posts where people have moved and died and whatnot. I just don’t know where everyone is. So in that case I’ll just say “target the nearest baddie”.

But the maps do help, and we do appreciate them. They just help the ones who go first better.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: @Charwoman Gene Alhana can certainly target the Skragg, but she can't see it through the fog. This is partly because she's in difficult terrain and can't get close enough, and partly because it's on a lower tier, where the fog is thickest. Unless you have some way of extra movement that I'm not thinking of, or ignore concealment somehow. Let me know. (Or roll for disadvantage).

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Loklafd sees that something has drawn the attention of their resident troll, and with Alhana firing into the mist it only serves to join in. Hefting a javelin in his other hand, he moves towards the fight to be.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
OOC: the maps are complex, and it's not always clear what's where. Like the skrag being in the fog and not being visible, it's not obvious from the map that this is the case. There is a yellow blotch at AU 23, what is that? Are there elevation differences?

Kalorn snarled in a low voice "spread out! no point in having everyone be hit by the breath is there?" He ordered Sooty to go to the roof and then look down with his echolocation, so he could figure out what was where.

Action: Since Kalorn can't see anything, spend the action to see through Sooty's eyes. Also, move away from Lorenn.

Remove ads