D&D 5E (IC) Scourge of Daggerford

OOC: I thought I was just about to duck behind the corner - given the position of others, I should have said S38. For some reason I thought we're at rows 27/28

Vairar readies his pike.
"Come then, die like the rest!"

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I thought I was just about to duck behind the corner - given the position of others, I should have said S38. For some reason I thought we're at rows 27/28
OOC: Ah. Easy enough mistake. It's honestly no big deal, gang. If you say "I go X" and I put you there and it's wrong, just say "I go Y" or even "On the way to X, I changed my mind and stopped at Y" and I'll adjust it. We don't usually even need to backtrack, when we can tweak, if you get what I mean.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Vairar and Escella's words made the hyena worg hesitant to get into it with them. He stayed around the corner, howling a warning to others nearby. Not only was he likely to be revealing their position, but he seemed to be guarding something other than the entrance to the lodge.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
The doors are barricaded, said Lionel as he let go of the window. There are two armed gnolls guarding the door too. I think it will be difficult to get in, unless we can brake the bar across the door. It's definitely looks like it is the main entrance though.
Lionel too scurried around the corner.

OOC: move to S36-ish

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
As the group began to gather in front of the lodge's main doors, Lionel let them know that the door was barred and guarded. Vairar and Escella were keeping an eye on the hyena-worg, who continued to howl out a warning that revealed their position.

From down the corridor between the buildings, Vairar, Escella, and Oh-six saw the doors to the stables burst open and a group of gnoll archers poured out, taking positions of cover from which they could defend the lodge.

OOC: Okay, we've been stalled long enough. I'll throw a fight to (hopefully) get us going again. I haven't had posts from @Neurotic or @JustinCase in a bit. I hope you're both still with me. Anyone who doesn't like where I've put you on the map, just tell me where you move to as part of your first turn. Here goes.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
GM: Encounter: Phylund Lodge Defended
PhyDef1.jpg

(General Features) Difficult Terrain: Trees, Rotten Palisade Visibility: Dim (shrouded); Cover: Trees, Walls
Name * AC * HP * Hit Dice * PasPrc * Spells * (Notes)
(PCs)
Escella AC14 HP 33/33 HD 3/6 PP18 SSdc13 3/4 1/3 2/2 SP 5/5 C:ER
Helgrim AC19 HP 35/58 HD 3/6 PP11* SDdc15 3/5d8
Lionel AC16 HP 51/51 HD 6/6 PP14
Lunn AC18* HP 71/71 HD 3/6 PP14* RGdc15 1/3 MA 3/3 BM 3/3
Tommi AC14 HP 33/39 HD 6/6 PP17
Vairar AC18*(20*) HP 45/45 HD 4/6 PP13* SSdc14 4/4 3/3 2/3
(NPCs)
Oh-Six AC13(18) HP 22/22 HD 4/4 PP15(20)* SSdc13 2/3 fly60'
Grottur AC13 HP 19/19 PP13*
Name * AC * HP * PP * (Notes)
(BGs)
Hyena Worg AC13 HP 27/27 PP12*
Gnoll Archers AC13 HP 22ea PP13*
-GA1 22/22; GA2 22/22; GA3 22/22; GA4 22/22
Gnoll Huntmaster AC15 HP 55/55 PP13*
GM: Begin Round One

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Lunn shrugs at the alert and swings his axe at the doors in front of him. He keeps the shield ready as he expects arrows and bolts at the first sign of an opening.

Remove ads