• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] SWS/DnD5, Star Wars the Old Republic – A Gathering Darkness

GreenKarl

First Post
After everyone braces for take off, this Gand fires up the Outlaw Gambit and with emergency system blaring initiates an emergency take-off. S/he notices a number of warning flares and sparks burst over one subroutines stabilizer fails. The ship shutters but lifts off and heads for orbit...

As the shaking stops Jihahna reached with the Force too examine the box but the best she could figure was that to try and force the box open would also destroy whatever was inside...

GM: The ship did take some damage from the emergency take off, which of course can be repaired; damage: 2D20 = [5, 3] = 8, not much

Sezarious

Explorer
Jihahna looks at Kacela in a little confusion before picking up on what she really meant...

"Oh.... Right... Um, Kacela. Whatever's inside is delicate. I don't want to break it. I think I'm gonna need some proper tools."

When the ship takes off, Jihahna stands, holding the box out to Kacela to mind and points towards the engine bay. ""I um... I should, get some repairs started"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Outlaw Gambit to Footfall station,” calls the gand as acceleration grips them on their way up. “These ones apologize for hasty departure. Advise possible hostiles in birth 3?

Surprisingly enough though, there appears to be no reaction - at all - from the other ship. No attempt to pursue. No weapon's fire.

Still: drone warble whirr, jumble clicketty drone mumble-hum “Would U7-C4 start hyperdrive calculations for Axxila please?

[sblock=OOC]Did the two armored figure and the merc ship react in any way to their take-off, GK?

So Jor Dan is still on board, [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]? I was sort of expecting him to take his fighter out or something?[/sblock]

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: Yes the two aliens ran for cover and as far as you know they got away in time. Jor's starfighter is still at the spaceport... but you could as someone to bring it up or wait to see what the badguys do and return to get it

GreenKarl

First Post
As the transport makes orbit, there is an incoming call from a ship called Gallin's Glory, and a female voice says "Just where do you think you are going Outlaw Gambit. My associate had a deal with you Jedi and we expect our cargo"

GM: You do not need to reply or even acknowledge the call if you don't want to

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Just where do you think you are going Outlaw Gambit. My associate had a deal with you Jedi and we expect our cargo"
On the bridge there is a small buzz from the captain’s chair as she presses on the intercom button: “Jettison the crate out the lock, Jihahna Darut?

[sblock=OOC]He/she's refering to the big Spice box, not the small secret one, in case that isn't clear.

Maybe we could retcon Jor Dan exiting the Outlaw before takeoff if you want, tglassy? The gand did give "a round or two" for everyone to react at the time.[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: That is true. How about it, DM? Can Jor get off while the Gand is powering up, and hop in his ship? He can meet them in orbit and dock in their hanger, if they have one.

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: Hmm interesting idea... how about this... Jon could have gotten off the ship if he wanted BUT I would then give one (or both) of the aliens a chance to get on... secret rolls will mean they might get on without being seen as its all going to happen really fast

Remove ads