• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] SWS/DnD5, Star Wars the Old Republic – A Gathering Darkness

Sezarious

Explorer

Jihahna raises her other eyebrow at the Gand in surprise. "Umm, okay, but what about the rest of you, the other Gand. Have they been uh, contaminated? Maybe that word is a little harsh too Gand. What's so bad about these images anyway?"

She lowers her eyebrows at the Gands suggestion for action. "I'd be more than willing in some ways Gand, but that statement was very er....

She looks about to the others in concern, unsure as to what to say next...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forged Fury

First Post

Climbing down from the dorsal access hatch, Cal rejoined the group just after the Gand had made its suggestion. He had entirely missed the conversation about its developing mystical abilities. Frowning, the medic said, "I don't think we should give them any of the spice, even a dusting. I doubt that even Czerka wants this much spice flowing free on Dathomir. After all, a workforce high on spice is likely to eat into their profits. Personally, I think we should destroy it and deal with whatever consequences come our way from the Hutt, even if that lands us on Axxila."

tglassy

Adventurer
Jor boarded the ship from outside once the man was gone.

"I am not sure if giving them the Spice is a good idea, either," he said once he had joined the others. He turned to Kacela, "What does the Force say to you regarding this?"

Jor, himself, wanted to seek the Force's guidance, but having just done so recently, he may be too tired...

OOC: Using Charisma (Use the Force) to Search Your Feelings again. This raises the DC to 20, since I just did it a while back. [roll0]

Wow. Crit. Awesome. Oh yeah, he was trying to see where the Force felt the best course of action was, giving them the spice, sabotaging it, or destroying it and taking their chances.

GreenKarl

First Post
Jor stretches out his feelings and touching on the Force for guidelines. Rarely is it so clear when 'answering' him but in this case he senses danger in whatever course he takes. He has a strong feeling that this spice is bad all around and whatever why they try and deal with it, there is much darkness surrounding it. Death and pain if they turn it over to the agents for this Melsturm, fire and destruction if it is destroyed now...

If Jor had to guess he would think that there are forces working behind the scenes who mean harm to him and these people no matter what they do.

tglassy

Adventurer
Jor shakes his head. "I doubt it matters much what we do. I feel danger in every direction we take. However, I feel that in the end, if we simply destroy the spice now, at least there will be no way for it to fall into the hands of those who would abuse it. In the end, it is your decision. I have only just arrived here."

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Umm, okay, but what about the rest of you, the other Gand. Have they been uh, contaminated? Maybe that word is a little harsh too Gand. What's so bad about these images anyway?"
Or maybe not. slurrr guttural long-hum click “Changed without this one’s knowledge?” it tries to explain, then considers... jumble drone hum drone, guttural clack... clicketty hum mumble soft-clack “But Jihahna Darut is right: this humble one is still nameless.” A short, toothy buzz: clicketty “Expendable.” A short flick of an alien wrist: clacketty “Expended.

And just like that she is a peace again, equilibrium restored. The back of a grateful hand touches Jihahna’s belly, again surprisingly warm as the little alien nods his thanks for her help in this.

After Cal and Jor have said their piece:

whirr hum clicketty click “Emergency take off now?” calmly suggests the gand, who has taken up position on the half-moon couch, legs folded under it. whirr mumble drone “Then off to Axxila.

Shayuri

First Post
"It's never been my intention to just give them the spice," Kacela sighs. Her lekku twitch in little side to side movements, and she pushes them back behind her shoulders. "I thought we could use it to sabotage their ship...make it seem like an accident or something else not connected to us. Remove the spice and the spice traders in one go."

"Maybe I'm being too ambitious though...risking too much. Not to mention, I'd hoped we'd have more than a few minutes to come up with something."

GreenKarl

First Post
As the team talks about what they wish too do, C4 beeps over the intercom "Sorry to disturb this unit's Masters, but their are two humanoids approaching the docking bay"

GM: You had an hour before Garnell first came to the ship... I don't mind that you might have done something in that time with the spice.

The two figures approaching the closed docking bay of the Outlaw Gambit look like the following (you have camera near there that you can pull up to look at them)

Aliens.jpg

Sezarious

Explorer
"It's never been my intention to just give them the spice," Kacela sighs. Her lekku twitch in little side to side movements, and she pushes them back behind her shoulders. "I thought we could use it to sabotage their ship...make it seem like an accident or something else not connected to us. Remove the spice and the spice traders in one go."

"Maybe I'm being too ambitious though...risking too much. Not to mention, I'd hoped we'd have more than a few minutes to come up with something."

Jihahna listens to Kacela intently before shrugging, any questioning washed away by what seems to be the group consensus as to what will happen next.

"Eh, it's not like your tactic wouldn't work Kacela... Kinda weird though that the force would so strongly warn us either way would end so badly, all this effort over 10 to 15 thousand credits.... Wait a second...

Jihahna either searches the ship for or asks Cal for a set of disposable gloves. Assuming that's a non-issue, putting them on and donning her helmet for it's air filter, she grabs the spice crate and, provided no-one objects, proceeds to scoop it out and strain it into another crate, searching for anything that might be hidden inside.

Remove ads