• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] The Odd Job

Over dinner, Ana asks Balin to tell us any info he has on the layout of his father's tomb.
Afterward, Ana lets Asha bathe first then also bathes.
And then we sleep and hopefully are able to head out in the morning.

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Couldn't tell you im afraid, me and me father didn't get on much, never seen the inside. All I know is the will be traps he trapped everything. Paranoid bugger."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Inn
Evening
Round 0

Hrgach sighed. “Looks like we’re going in blind. Make sure we got plenty of holy water” He got up from the table, belched, and headed up to his room. He took a sponge bath from a bowl of ice water -- no soft, warm soaking for a hobgoblin warrior! -- and combed some fresh oil into his long, black hair before tying it up for the night, ready to get some rest.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
Reaction: Shield (if needed)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 31/31 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 1/3d10
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Lightning Lure
L1 (2/2): Absorb Elements, Burning Hands, Shield
Weapon Bond: Greatsword, Bat’leth
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
You had back up to William's estate the gate guard let's you in silently giving Ana the stink eye. The tomb isn't hard to find on the grounds it is a large marble,gothic styled building. Its wrought iron gate lies shut with a chain complete with lock holds the gate shut. From where you stand you can see a small room with a stone plinth, apparently somewhere to place gifts to the departed at the back of this room is a set of stairs leading downward.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Inn
Evening
Round 0

“You got a key?” Hrgach asked Balin. “Or are we doing this the hard way?” He eyed the lock and chain. “Better be some good stuff in there if there’s this much security. I mean, did you bury him with a bunch of gold or something? Seems an awful lot for just a book.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)

[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Inn
Evening
Round 0

“So we do it the hard way,” Hrgach said. “Galdar, wanna do the honors?” The hobgoblin moved out of the way to give the minotaur room to work. “Can we go over it?” he asked, eying the gate.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)

[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
The Galdar manages to pick the lock with a bit of trouble. A faint click can be heard as the lock comes loose perhaps a trap? Nothing comes of the noise maybe its was disarmed.
GM: Not really a issue here I'll let you have it your hardly ourself for time .[/gm:-B ]

Remove ads