[IC] The Odd Job

Azurewraith

Explorer
The door is not locked it is heavy and resistant to the push due to rust on the hinges but nothing that would stop it from opening with a good shove.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
DarrowhillForest/Cave
10:57 AM
Round 0

“It’s open,” Hrgach told the others. He wasn’t going to open the door just yet, however.

“Who’s in there?” Hrgach called to the hissing voice behind the door.

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 20/22 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 1/2d10
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)
*Note: Possibly replace rope.
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Hrgach's comment is seemingly ignored until once again he hears a hissing that becomes words "I am Azgalan and have been wrongfully imprisoned here"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
DarrowhillForest/Cave
10:58 AM
Round 0

“Azgalan?” Hrgach replied. “And wrongfully imprisoned for what?” he asked. “The door isn’t locked, so not sure how imprisoned that is…” He glanced at the others and tried to think if he had heard that name before.

OOC: History check?
History: 1D20+3 = [1]+3 = 4

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)
[/sblock]

"Imprisoned by whom?" Ana asks. "And is this something we should be dealing with? We're looking for someone terrorizing the town. Imprisoned creatures generally cannot attack towns."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
DarrowhillForest/Cave
10:59 AM
Round 0

Hrgach shook his head. “He’s not answering,” the hobgoblin said. “Never heard of an Azgalon, either. Like I said, the door isn’t locked. He could get out,” he told Ana. “Unless he’s chained to a wall or something. I’m hearing movement, but no chains. This seems to be the end of the line, though. We’ve explored the rest of the caves. It did have those beasties guarding here.”

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)
[/sblock]

"Well we either go in or leave. I don't see many other options."

Asha looks at the others waiting to see if they plan to continue. As she waits she looks over the door more closely looking for any strange engravings that might indicate some form of magical barrier.

OOC: Not sure waht you will need so here are the rolls I think might apply. Let me know if you need anything else.
[roll0]
[roll1]

Azurewraith

Explorer
The door is entirely unremarkable just two large oaken slabs with rusted iron rings for handles and heavily rusted hinges, the wood is old, really,really old.

Remove ads