log in or register to remove this ad

 

[IC] The Odd Job

Azurewraith

Explorer
Hearing a shout the halfling jumps knocking something to the floor with a thud, the bar obscures the object he brings over the Ale then heads to gather a second for Ana.

At the mention of Azgalan's name the halfling seems to become more alert even behind his post at the bar he is no longer spaced out.
 

log in or register to remove this ad


Azurewraith

Explorer
As the minotaur speaks the bar tender quickly looks away and absentmindedly begins cleaning a tankard. You get the feeling he is really bad at eaves dropping.
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
The halfling approaches the table and collected your empty glasses and inquires "I hear you talking but Azgalan? Don't sound your like any friend of his. You got business with him?
 


Azurewraith

Explorer
The halfling heads of and carries tankards back in two trips ignoring the coins in the table. Names Dulin and we and Azgalan have a bit of a family feud going on you could say. How much do you know about him exactly perhaps we could compare notes".
 





KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Azgalin’s cave/Inn
Afternoon
Round 0

“Let’s say we ain’t from around here,” Hrgach told Dalin. “And yeah, we’ve had our...issues with Azgalen. We’re looking for more information. We here he’s supposed to be meeting the the lord of the town soon.”
 


KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Azgalin’s cave/Inn
Afternoon
Round 0

“Tonight,” Hrgach said. “Or today sometime. Seemed to imply they had a good working relationship.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
Reaction: Shield or Absorb Elements (if needed), or Opportunity Attack
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 31/31 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 3/3d10+3
Saving Face (1/R)(+3)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Lightning Lure
L1 (2/2): Absorb Elements, Burning Hands, Shield
Weapon Bond: Greatsword, Bat’leth (magical)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
Dagger of Venom
Dagger of Warning
+1 Leather Armor
[/sblock]
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
"So soon? This leaves little time to prepare. Dulin mutters him self as he heads off behind the bar scurrying around in the shelves underneath occasionally swearing as he bumps his head or elbows apparently looking for something, eventually finding what he was looking for, a large leather bound tomb lands upon the table with a thunk.

The halfling begins the read strange hieroglyphs written in the book mumbling to himself as he goes, he appears to be lost in thought for a moment before asking "Do you know his route?"
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Azgalin’s cave/Inn
Afternoon
Round 0

“Lord William didn’t exactly give us his schedule,” Hrgach said. “We’re operating almost as blind as you here. We only know of the one gate to the estate, though, so likely he would approach from that side.”


[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
Reaction: Shield or Absorb Elements (if needed), or Opportunity Attack
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 31/31 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 3/3d10+3
Saving Face (1/R)(+3)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Lightning Lure
L1 (2/2): Absorb Elements, Burning Hands, Shield
Weapon Bond: Greatsword, Bat’leth (magical)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
Dagger of Venom
Dagger of Warning
+1 Leather Armor
[/sblock]
 



Azurewraith

Explorer
The party find themselves outside in the cold darkness just across a large stone bridge the village is only a few hundred foot behind. The only instructions Dulin provides is to dig a big trench and be careful of the river.

GM: Those that are wishing up dig may make Dc 10 con saves to avoid fatigue, you'll be digging most of the night.
 


jmucchiello

Adventurer
"Why the :):):):) are we digging?" Ana demands from Dulin. She does not take no answer for an answer. If it comes to it she will stab him to get him to talk. She has had ENOUGH.
 

Halloween Horror For 5E

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top