• Resources are back! Use the menu in the main navbar. If you own a resource, please check it for formatting, icons, etc.

[IC] The Odd Job

jmucchiello

Adventurer
"We're going to waylay Azgalan's carridge?" Ana asks. "Why didn't you just SAY that?" She grabs a shovel.

OOC: Con Save [roll0] of course
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Darrowhill/Azgalin’s cave/Inn
Afternoon
Round 0

“I’ve gotta agree with the human bitch,” Hrgach said when Ana protested loudly about the digging. “You need to level with us.” He took a shovel, though. Digging a pit for a wagon was going to take all night.

Constitution save [roll0]

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
Reaction: Shield or Absorb Elements (if needed), or Opportunity Attack
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 31/31 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 3/3d10+3
Saving Face (1/R)(+3)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Lightning Lure
L1 (2/2): Absorb Elements, Burning Hands, Shield
Weapon Bond: Greatsword, Bat’leth (magical)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
Dagger of Venom
Dagger of Warning
+1 Leather Armor
[/sblock]
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ana digs and digs until she can dig no more however she doesn't seem to feel the effects, her muscles burn but the pain seems to be more in her head than actual physical pain.
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: I was going to wait for the test of the rolls but they are kind of irrelevant given Asha's pass.


Asha awakes first gathering her surroundings she appears to be back in the forest with the strange yellow flagstones upon the ceiling where the shambling mound was fought before they found William's cabin. The mist in the area has gotten thicker making it difficult to see Asha's companions who are slumped against a tree it would appear that everyone just collapsed quickly Asha rouses her companions and just in time as she sees a large dog like figure prowling around the edge of her vision.
GM: init please 14 is the number up beat.
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Darrowhill/Azgalin’s cave
????
Round 0

Initiative: 1d20+2 22




[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
Reaction: Shield or Absorb Elements (if needed), or Opportunity Attack
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 31/31 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 3/3d10+3
Saving Face (1/R)(+3)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Lightning Lure
L1 (2/2): Absorb Elements, Burning Hands, Shield
Weapon Bond: Greatsword, Bat’leth (magical)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
Dagger of Venom
Dagger of Warning
+1 Leather Armor
[/sblock]
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: init groups
Group 1 Hrgach, Asha
Group 2 monster
Group 3 Ana, Galdar.


The large shadow at the edge of the mist appears to be canine in nature and 60 ft away from the group who are huddled around a tree. The landscape is dotted with dead trees that provide plenty of cover. Ranged attacks are at disadvantages due to the thick mist covering the area. Taking actions from group 1
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Darrowhill/Azgalin’s cave
????
Round 0

Hrgach gripped his sword. He eyed the large canine shape in the mist. “Bloody hell. Back here again,” he muttered. Slowly he moved toward the creature, his greatsword ready as the mist swirled around him. He took a defensive stance, waiting to see what the creature would. do.

[sblock=Actions]
Action: Dodge
Move: Move 30’ toward the creature
Free:
Bonus Action:
Reaction: Shield or Absorb Elements (if needed), or Opportunity Attack
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 31/31 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 3/3d10+3
Saving Face (1/R)(+3)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Lightning Lure
L1 (2/2): Absorb Elements, Burning Hands, Shield
Weapon Bond: Greatsword, Bat’leth (magical)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
Dagger of Venom
Dagger of Warning
+1 Leather Armor
[/sblock]
 
Asha moves into cover behind the tree and watches the creature. She follows Hrgach's lead and watches to see what the thing will do before attacking. Asha starts to cast and holds the last words waiting for the creature to make a move to attack before finishing the incantation and releasing the spell.

OOC: Asha is going to move up into cover behind a tree then ready the cast a spell action. I will cast Frostbite on the thing if it moves to attack anyone. I will roll the damage now so you don't have to wait.
Target needs to make a Con Save or take [roll0] and have disadvantage on next weapon attack roll.

Also did we take a long rest? I know we said we did while in the dream but not sure if that actually happened.
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Yes the long rest applies still.


Asha and Hrgach take up defensive positions waiting for the beast to make its move.

The shadow of the beast seems to have its own agenda as it slinks away into the mist and trees, it was last seen circling the party to the left before it vanished.

GM: Next group Ana, Galdar.
 

Advertisement

Top