[IC] Toranthar - Chapter I: Dark Harvest (Full)

Sparky

Shayuri: They're speaking Common. I don't recall off hand which languages Mask took. Their tone is clear.

Redclaw: Please pick a square (coordinates) for Heskrash to enter the Shards map on (the one where the fight is).

Redclaw

First Post
Heskrash rushes toward the sounds of fighting, rounding the corner of a plinth to see the horrific battle, but still too far away to help.

N26

hafrogman

Adventurer
Gutwick sighs slightly to himself as once again, he is passed off as irrelevant. He looks over the water skins, and considers his options. Does he stay and fill the skins, or does he go with the humans? Where did that scream come from, anyway? Does he really want to be here alone when whatever made it arrives?

Throwing his hands up, he leaves the skins on the floor where they lie, and follows after the young lord, tailing after the humans.

Shayuri

First Post
Mask stays where she is, absorbing the human's words. She has questions, but none of them seem -immediately- pertinent, and maybe it'd be good if they didn't necessarily realize she understood the human speech.

As the humans set out though, she caught up with the woman and asked in slow, clear Elven, "Are we moving -towards- that howl? Do you know what it is?"

Sparky

Heskrash and Krik:
The remaining Balash dragonborn slashes at the kruthik to his right and slices the gnashing thrashing thing neatly in half.

The lizard-insect kruthik, with their erratic movements and ceasless clawing, land superfical slashes on anyone unfortunate enough to be standing nearby.

(Krik takes 6pts of damage from the 3 kruthik)

Krik slashes wickedly at two of the three kruthik. One of them falls, writhing in its death throes.

Several kruthik lie twitching at the feet of two dragonborn combatants. Korask and Heskrash rush up. Korask rushes forward, spear raised, and stabs a kruthik in the back, skewering it. He puts his foot on its twitching corpse and pulls his spear free. The other Balash dragonborn, slashed and bleeding from a dozen wounds, nods his thanks and looks over at the Dragh and then over at movements beyond the nearby cluster of shards.

OOC: Heskrash's action, map updated.
Krik HP: 19/29
Heskrash HP: 28/29

Belleros, Gutwick and Mask:
The dwarf helping Belleros sways on his feet. His hands slip trying to get a good grip on the Adversary. He shakes his head and puts a hand to his temple. He looks to his left and sees a clear spot beyond the stone, "I need..." Whatever else he mutters after that is lost as he staggers through a narrow opening opposite the one Belleros used previously.

Lehrik, his armor plates clanging and clashing, charges ahead, the dwarf and Gutwick in tow. The dwarf, pants as he struggles to keep up with Lehrik. He squints his little, dark, dwarfy eyes at Gutwick.

Lady Mishet, her face alternating between fear and anger, follows in Lehrik's wake. Her face takes on a look of deep concentration as she listens to Mask, "Yes," she says to the first question. To the second, she doesn't say anything, but the look of warring fear and anger returns.

A dwarf staggers by to the left, coming from the big cluster of Sunstone. There is a knot of dwarves up ahead, crouched and tending to other dwarves who appear to be unconscious. Many of the hunkered dwarves are staring off across the cavern, towards the roar.

Lehrik strides foward, calling out to the dwarves ahead, he pumps the longsword in the air, "To arms! Naedur is threatened!"

The dwarves jump at Lehrik's cry and look around at the procession with clear puzzlement.

OOC: Poor, poor Belleros. Can't catch a break. Map updated.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"Lady," Mask says, "I won't be able to help if I don't know what's happening. I'm sorry if there's some taboo or something that's forbidden you to speak of it, but lives are in danger!"

Including Belleros!

Atanatotatos

First Post
Belleros opens his mouth in surprise to shout something at the retreating dwarf, but then he just mutters Damn! I'm losing my patience! in Elven, as he tries once again to free the Adversary from the shard.
Finally, with an enormous effort that spends all his left energies, the Eladrin manages to lift the shard and take the dwarf away by pulling him out of the maze.

[size=-2]FINALLY: Endurance 13, Athletics 24; Let's get away from that hellhole! rolls:Roll Lookup[/size]

Last edited:

Remove ads