D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (River Gang)

gargoyleking

Adventurer

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Udit, still listening carefully, realized that it wasn't the time for standing in the back - he was needed in front. He dropped the bow and darted across the battlefield

(OOC: use cunning action to get an extra move. If my math isn't wrong, I can reach S30, but it's a bit hard to see)

OOC2: I'm not sure if the cultist is alive or not, so the following may be superfluous

As the cultist clung onto Auroria, staggering after Torbin's arrow shot, Udit ran by him and slashed him in the throat.

slash vs maybe dead cultist : 1D20+6 = [20]+6 = 26

OOC2: holy :):):):). Maybe I'll do it anyway just for extra intimidation

critical hit vs cultist: 2D6+3+6D6+2 = [6, 1]+3+[5, 1, 4, 5, 5, 3]+2 = 35

The savage left-handed slash, delivered with a reversed grip, took the cultist's head clean off. Udit *glared* at the Beast. "Now you step away from Kurzon now"....

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Sesto stepped over the scattered bones of the fiery wolves and the large pile of the dragon. Get out of my way, he yelled as he moved up to Kurzon. Else my angels will hurt you!
As he rushed forward, he thought: There might still be a chance to save Kurzon!

OOC: Action (Dash) and Move will bring Sesto to S31ish. If the Merc2 (R29) moves away, Sesto's angels might reach the Adept1 (R28).
Sesto, will keep concentration on Spirit Guardians... just in case!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The last of the cultists in the grand entryway fell, hus head rolling across the floor at Udit's feet. The Beast reached out and grabbed the large double-doors, both to stabilise himself and to shut them: he said, "There's still a lot of cultists at the altar. We need a moment ta talk terms. I'm not gonna hurt yer man. Gerd! Get me outta here before those angels get me! Stay back, LockJaw!"

The mercenary he called Gerd backed away from Auraia and Udit and then helped Bardaby to limp toward the kitchen, staying well away from Sesto as he came up the stairs.

When he was safely away from the furious angels, the beast added, "You might want to hold that door. Won't be long before their necromancer sends something awful down."

gargoyleking

Adventurer
With an arrow nocked, Torbin climbed the stairs and stood to one side. He kept a weary eye on the mercenaries, ready to react should they plot any more trickery.

Squirrels are evil!

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Ooc: is the door the Beast leaning on the same door as the one "we should be holding "?

Also, Udit will administer a healing potion to Kurzon as soon as possible, just not sure when he has the chance

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using EN World mobile app

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Sesto walked over to Kurzon's lifeless body. He knelt down and put his hands on Kurzon's chest and began to pray. Sesto called for Lathander's healing powers to return this mighty warrior back to the living. Sesto poured everything into the prayer. Even the angels around him began to touch Kurzon's chest and aid in the healing.

OOC: Action: Cast spell Revivify.
----
Spell used: 1st 3/4, 2nd 3/3, 3rd 3/3
Crystals used: 3/10
Channel divinity used: 1/2
HP: 40+5 (from Blessed Healer)/45

Remove ads