• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [IC] Way of the Wicked

GlassEye

Adventurer
Armides Diat, human Inquisitor of Asmodeus

[section]
Armides nods in response to Nelleon.

"We'll see. Ah, curse the thing!" As he moved towards the mist it vanished down its bolt hole. Armides stands and peers down trying to get a view of the mist and where it might come up next. Hopefully he'll be ready when it does.

[/section]

[sblock=OOC]Armides doesn't move. He readies an action to attack if the mist comes up next to him.
Attack w/improvised weapon: [roll0]. I'll leave it to you to figure out damage, if any, Tailspinner.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Sheet]Armides Diat, Inquisitor 2
Init: +8; Perception: +7

AC 18 (14 Touch; 14 FF) Current AC: 18
HP: 15 Current HP: 15
CMB: +4 CMD: 18 Fort: +2 Ref: +4 Will: +5

In Hand: lit torch
Conditions:
Spells:
  • 1st level: (DC 13) 2/3 Remaining
    Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Divine Favor
  • 0-level: (DC 12) Unlimited
    Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Read Magic, Sift

Special: Judgement 1/1 Remaining
[/sblock]

[section]Cass remained stationed in the hallway, adjacent to the open doorway. He kept watch on the hall, but he also readied an attack on the mist, should it attempt to enter the hallway.[/section]
[sblock=OOC]Readied action, attack with longsword. Do you want me to re-roll from last round, or may I keep the rolls from last round's post?[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"I wonder. Can you direct your fire down through the holes?" Silhouette asks. "Or...was there a lantern? We could pour oil down. This could take far too long, and risk far too much to us."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"How about both, pour oil down and the flame it?" Niles immediately starts retrieving any oil he can find.

A mischievous grin grows on his face, "Even better, Alchemists fire!"

OOC: Are you using power components, Tailspinner?

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

Combat - Round 5/6 Partial Wrap Up

Cass remained stationed in the hallway, adjacent to the open doorway. He kept watch on the hall, but he also readied an attack on the mist, should it attempt to enter the hallway.

"I wonder. Can you direct your fire down through the holes?" Silhouette asks. "Or...was there a lantern? We could pour oil down. This could take far too long, and risk far too much to us."

"We'll see. Ah, curse the thing!" As he moved towards the mist it vanished down its bolt hole. Armides stands and peers down trying to get a view of the mist and where it might come up next. Hopefully he'll be ready when it does.

The avenger shifted his stance and prepared to attack the mist again. His own sword seemed ineffective, but his companions were damaging the creature and he was loathe to change tactics until he saw whether normal fire had a better effect.

The mist floats up from the floor in a different location. It attacks Niles (touch attack 8; 2 damage & 3 Con damage).

Armides moves and attacks the mist with his torch (as a club, I rolled a 6 so that is a total of 9 with your +3 to strength). It seems to be effective against the mist.

Nelleon moves and attacks the mist with his weapon. Like before the weapon seems to do less damage then expected.

How about both, pour oil down and the flame it?" Niles immediately starts retrieving any oil he can find.
Niles was about to reach for something in his pack. (Scott Dewar, I was not sure if you wanted to blast the mist or continue your action that you already stated.)

CURRENT MAP

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

The mist floats up from the floor in a different location. It attacks Niles (touch attack 8; 2 damage & 3 Con damage).

"How about both, pour oil down and the flame it?" Niles immediately starts retrieving any oil he can find.

Niles was about to reach for something in his pack. (Scott Dewar, I was not sure if you wanted to blast the mist or continue your action that you already stated.)

CURRENT MAP

"GAH!" cries the elementalist! With a gesture he hops back 10 feet and blasts with his fire jet again!

touch ac is 13

Fire Jet: 1D6+1 = [5]+1 = 6

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

Combat - Round 5/6 Wrap Up

Cass remained stationed in the hallway, adjacent to the open doorway. He kept watch on the hall, but he also readied an attack on the mist, should it attempt to enter the hallway.

The avenger shifted his stance and prepared to attack the mist again. His own sword seemed ineffective, but his companions were damaging the creature and he was loathe to change tactics until he saw whether normal fire had a better effect.

Armides moves and attacks the mist with his torch (as a club, I rolled a 6 so that is a total of 9 with your +3 to strength). It seems to be effective against the mist.

Nelleon moves and attacks the mist with his weapon. Like before the weapon seems to do less damage then expected.

How about both, pour oil down and the flame it?" Niles immediately starts retrieving any oil he can find.
Niles was about to reach for something in his pack.
"GAH!" cries the elementalist! With a gesture he hops back 10 feet and blasts with his fire jet again!

The mist seems oddly still.

G

Guest 11456

Combat - Round 6/7

Everyone is up. Post in any order when you can. I will sequence the posts by initiative order.

Initiative:
Cass - 22
Silhouette - 21
Armides - 22
Nelleon - 22
Niles - 22
Mist - 22

CURRENT MAP

[section]Cass stood his ground in the hallway, but his concentration broke. He ducked his head into the doorway now and then, hoping to catch sight of the mist once again. A doubt began to niggle at his mind. He called into the room, "Is it undead? Can it be turned?"[/section]
Knowledge (Religion) [roll0]. Is the mist some sort of undead creature susceptible to turning or rebuking?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads