• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Identify yourself

I am a:

Uder

First Post
Intriguing points, Uder, but I think this is a discussion more appropriate for ENWorld's more laissez faire relative, Circvs Maximvs.

There is some mention of the issues you raise towards the end of this thread, post #130 onwards.

Doug McCrae said:
I'm guessing he must be one, then.
I don't get it. You obviously wanted me to see this, but you didn't want to do it here exactly why? I'm not going to come register in your schoolyard version of the RPGSite to defend my dislike of that sort of behavior.

Uder: "Hey, I don't like people who insult other people with slurs"
Doug: "Come over to our house we do it all the time! Gramma's not home!"

No.

White Tornado

First Post
Which Dutch soccer player is a nerd? I'm half Dutch, and I was rooting for the Netherlands big time during the World Cup this year.
Ruud van Nistelrooy is a nerd. Or at least a Trekkie. When he made his first goal on tv, he did the Star Trek Vulcan V-shaped handmove thing that Trekkies use as a greeting (don't know what it's called). Those few nerds that watch soccers knew immediately ^_^ Ruud quit playing a few years ago, so he didn't play in the last World Cup. I don't know if he ever played PnP RPG's, though.

ProfessorCirno

Banned
Banned
I don't get it. You obviously wanted me to see this, but you didn't want to do it here exactly why? I'm not going to come register in your schoolyard version of the RPGSite to defend my dislike of that sort of behavior.

Uder: "Hey, I don't like people who insult other people with slurs"
Doug: "Come over to our house we do it all the time! Gramma's not home!"

No.

But Uder. "When they came for the 3aboos I did nothing. When they came for the 4tards I did nothing"

When will you do something Uder? The RPGestapo is coming. For you.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Normal is just what people seem until you get to know them. There's no such thing as "normal".
There are, however, approximations of normalcy; and attaining those is as close as ordinary people can get.
Also, the norms (i.e. the "standards of normalcy") keep shifting over time.

(And, come to think of it, nobody is really average, either.)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I don't get it. You obviously wanted me to see this, but you didn't want to do it here exactly why?

I expect because it touches on religion and politics, which aren't allowed topics on EN World.

But Uder. "When they came for the 3aboos I did nothing. When they came for the 4tards I did nothing"

Hey, Prof! No means no, and P-cat asked for folks to stop with the Nazi refeences. Leave it be, please.

Uder

First Post
I expect because it touches on religion and politics, which aren't allowed topics on EN World.
No, it's a Circus Maximus thread that calls out ENWorld people who aren't in their clique as "asshats." You are included in that number as well if you read the thread. Posting an insult there and including a link here strikes me as a pretty insecure way to get around posting guidelines.

Remove ads