Ignore this post, my questions have been answered

Zarthon

Explorer
Greetings all, here are some questions that were posed to me and I need some help in answering.

Thanks in advance.

Q1
Answered
Q2
Answered
Q3
Answered
Q4
Answered
Q5
Answered
Q6
Answered
Q7
Answered

Last edited:

Zarthon

Explorer
Thanks gfunk, I said as much to my group, but they insisted that I try to find out why.

My answer will be: Because the Sage said so, thats why!

gnfnrf

First Post
Q1:

This feat has eratta specifically disallowing the Improved Trip free attack.

Q2:

I think Eyes in the Back of your Head wins, for two reasons.

First, as a general rule, defense trumps offense in 3E.

Second, the mention of the "+2 bonus" seems to me to be for clarification purposes (to distinguish it from the ability to sneak attack) rather than qualitative ones.

That is just my opinion, however.

Q3:

I thought Fists of Iron required a standard action to use, but I have no rule support for that theory.

Q4:

DM discretion for all questions. The rules cannot cover all permutations of these kinds of situations.

--
gnfnrf

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Re: Some questions that arn't in the FAQ

4. It's the DM's call if you deal falling damage, but if you do, it's equal damage to both and equally reduced for both.

5. Yes; yes; no you don't have to wait.

6. How could you get a feat on 7th character level in any class other than fighter?

7. You can have your horse overrun it with Trample and still make *your* charge.

Artoomis

First Post
Q4. It seems to me that the most reasonable answer I've heard is that damage from falling is for ending up lower than you started, so that no matter how high you jump, you take no damage unless you land lower than you started.

I think that answer came from the Sage, but I don't remember

Last edited:

Remove ads