IG's Internet Outage *update*

industrygothica

Adventurer
FYI: My internet connection is currently giving me fits, and it might be until next week before I can get it fixed. Until then, I may or may not have internet access. If I am a player in your game, please NPC my character if I'm holding things up--or just remove me from the group for excessive absence if you need to.

If I DM a game in which you're playing, just be patient... I'll get this sorted out eventually.

Thanks.

-IG

Last edited:

industrygothica

Adventurer
Ok, so thinks were looking up there for a bit, and then finally just fell completely into the crapper. I'm currently posting this from my mother's house, if that gives you any indication on how my access is at home.

During my downtime, if you watch CNN and hear of someone plotting to blow up AT&T, don't worry.. it's only me. This is by far the most heinous customer service I have ever experienced from any company...ever. Without a doubt I will be canceling that service just as soon as I can arrange installation from a different ISP.

Regardless, I'll be back when I can. You know the drill.

Thanks,

-IG

renau1g

First Post
Thanks for the heads up IG. Do you want Carolina to use her Daily to try and blind Kadaj? If not I'll sly flourish with her.

Sorry to hear about your issues, IG. I can sympathize with your frustration. Hopefully it all gets sorted out. In the Wolfcrown game, I'll keep an eye on your character in the meantime.

Good luck!

Remove ads