• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 2

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Shai seems to shrink back from the internal conflict in the party. As Talashia excuses herself and Buurt goes to look for folk following them, the large hairy man looks a bit lost. He opens his mouth to speak, but says nothing. Finally, with a sigh, he stays where he is, nursing his drink as he scratches his wolf's ears.

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental, Cleric7, AC18,FF15,T13, HP28?/35

Uulark indicates 'white plume' to Buurt. "Shall we move in closer to have a better look at this fellow?"

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental, Cleric7, AC18,FF15,T13, HP28?/35

Uulark will take up a position about twenty-five feet behind White Plume and to his right, where he and Buurt have a clear view of him, what he is doing, who he is talking with, etc., but also where Uulark and Buurt are somewhat concealed from White Plume's eyes, should they happen to roam in our direction.

Uulark says to Buurt, "I wonder what the others are up to? No doubt having a drink and sharing a joke at our expense."

Friadoc

Explorer
Uulark says to Buurt, "I wonder what the others are up to? No doubt having a drink and sharing a joke at our expense."

"Doubtful," says Buurt with a smile. "Talashia is cocky and a spellcaster, which generally results in foot in mouth disease. It's unintentional, she'll learn or she'll be alone one day."

Buurt is mindful, too, of keeping in position to watch the White Plume, yet keep from being seen. Fortunately, Buurt's armor and skill are quite adept at this sort of endeavor.

OOC

Is it possible for Buurt to take 10 on his hide, i.e. passive stealth?

Scotley

Hero
Does he sound familiar, Rogash?

"Gods, but it does. Unless I am sadly mistaken that is one of the original companions of the sewer exploration Rokelsh. This will never do. We must find the others and see if there is anything we can do. He may well be part of the carnival because they think he knows something of the goings on below."

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia looks thoughtful...then, perhaps surprisingly, nods.

"Agreed. Shazi, find someplace safe but nearby. Rooftops. Stay out of sight though. The last thing we need is for the crowd to turn on us."

With that she beckons the others at the inn to follow, and heads in the direction Shazi indicated, towards the carnival.

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

"Much as I hate to admit it, this may call for an indirect approach. I don't think we can attack the carnival directly." He walks along considering. "Anyone got an idea?"

Leif

Adventurer
"Much as I hate to admit it, this may call for an indirect approach. I don't think we can attack the carnival directly." He walks along considering. "Anyone got an idea?"
OOC: Rogash may not be aware of this, in fact, he's probably not, but Uulark and Buurt are even now 'indirectly' in direct observation of our white-plumed prey.

Remove ads