• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 2

industrygothica

Adventurer
From her prior experience, Tanith figures that Friadoc is on his way to becoming a chaos beast himself. She still doesn't know what will cure him.

There doesn't appear to be a barrel of any sort in the room or surrounding areas.

Rokelsh moves to hold Friadoc still as the halfling lashes out wildly, howling in pain.

Uulark finally gets his spell cast, and the halfling is surrounded by a dim, glowing light. Friadoc's screams echo throughout the underground chambers as Rokelsh's hands seem to melt into him.

ooc: Don't know who's got the light; I just assumed someone did.

Shayuri

First Post
"We have to get him out of here," Talashia says. "I don't know how long it takes, but I doubt there will be any way to get him back once he changes completely."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Caerwyn's eyes get as big as platterws as he watches the gentle hands dissappear into the very being of Friadoc.

"Yes. come. we go now." the barbarian starts to lead the way, the melds into the line of maarching that was used to arrive at the chamber.

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

"Yes, move quickly and keep an eye out for something we can use to carry him." The dwarf will lead the group to the surface as fast as his stubby legs will allow.

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Shai, worry plastered on his face, joins the others in trying to rush Friadoc out.

"does anyone remember seeing a temple on the way in?" he says nervously.

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

jkason said:
Shai, worry plastered on his face, joins the others in trying to rush Friadoc out.
"does anyone remember seeing a temple on the way in?" he says nervously.
"Not I," says the priest.

Jemal

Adventurer
Rokelsh starts moving, doing his best to carry(help carry?) the screaming, melting halfling.

If Rokelsh remembers the way out, and can carry Friadoc's Amorphous form, he'll head out at full speed, telling the others to try and keep up, but he's not waiting. (Move speed 40 means he'll be able to travel twice as fast as the dwarf.. sry Rogash, but time is of the essence!)

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia tries to keep up but falls behind. She calls out, "Friadoc! Try to concentrate on yourself...you know who and what you are! Focus on what you've seen in the mirror every day and try to hold onto that!"

Remove ads