• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 2

Leif

Adventurer
Friadoc said:
Doing his best to control his mind, spirit, and body, Friadoc will try and enter a Chat An meditative state, one that focuses on his being, his control of his being, and his awareness of it.
OOC
While there ain't much I can do, I figured I owed such a cool idea and moment at least a smidge of a post. ;)
OOC: Ahh, so, Grasshoppah.

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]Shayuri is right about the Charisma checks. I figure Friadoc will be ready for another one about the time Rokelsh scoops him up, and one every round after until he passes (DC 15).

After Friadoc makes the check, I'll post an update.

I'm going to arbitrarily rule that it'll take 1d10+5 minutes to rush to the sewer exit, climb out, and find a temple.[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Jemal said:
OOC:
*bump*
How many more rolls does Friadoc need?

[sblock=ooc]Friadoc's good on rolls for now. Is anyone else not getting email notifications?[/sblock]

Friadoc looses a primal scream as the pain courses through his body. The melting halfling weakly lashes out at Rokelsh as he scoops him up and heads full speed back the way he came. A few seconds later Friadoc is able to regain control of senses, though the ordeal is wearing heavily upon him (-1 wisdom drain). As they take make their way through the twisting passages, another scream echoes from the chaos beast's chamber, where his friends still wait.

----

Rokelsh gathers up the halfling and bolts from the room as the rest of the group follow not-so-closely behind. Moments after leaving the chaos beast's chamber, a high-pitched, but feral scream echoes from the room.

"My beasties! You killt my beasties!"

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

"Ohh, brother! Who could cry over a chaos beast as if over a pet? It seems we will have yet another major ordeal on our hands when the time comes to deal directly with this person! Let us be sure to be better prepared when that eventuality overtakes us!"

industrygothica

Adventurer
Leif said:
"Ohh, brother! Who could cry over a chaos beast as if over a pet? It seems we will have yet another major ordeal on our hands when the time comes to deal directly with this person! Let us be sure to be better prepared when that eventuality overtakes us!"

Uulark finishes his speech and, as if on command, the room begins to glow with a blue crackling light. The light quickly expands into four distinct humanoid outlines and grow increasingly larger, cutting off the path between Rokelsh and the rest of the group.

The light slowly fades, leaving your vision a bit spotty, but four mindless--lifeless--ogres stand before you, drooling hungerly as they stagger towards you.

ooc: Rokelsh and Friadoc are still running, only faintly aware of the screeching voice. The rest of you are blocked in by the four new bad guys.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=e-mail notification] i have received nothing. i check my junk forlder just as regularly aas my inbox due to msn's goofy filter system. try sending to:

davidjohannes@hotmail.com

if that is not where you have sent it to. I do not have any other e mail account that i know of.
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
industrygothica said:
Uulark finishes his speech and, as if on command, the room begins to glow with a blue crackling light. The light quickly expands into four distinct humanoid outlines and grow increasingly larger, cutting off the path between Rokelsh and the rest of the group.

The light slowly fades, leaving your vision a bit spotty, but four mindless--lifeless--ogres stand before you, drooling hungerly as they stagger towards you.

ooc: Rokelsh and Friadoc are still running, only faintly aware of the screeching voice. The rest of you are blocked in by the four new bad guys.

((OOC: Did Dyspeer manage to take to Rokelsh's heels before the block, since he's actually faster than Rokelsh, or is he cut off, too?))

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads