• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"I'm a [BLANK] kid!"

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Wow. Let's see. I'm a Pirates of Dark Water, Thundarr the Barbarian, Bravestarr, C.O.P.S., Sectaurs, Batman the Animated Series, Justice League, Super Friends, Battle for the Planets, Robotech, Voltron, Transformers, Animaniacs, Thundercats, He-Man, She-Ra, Dungeons & Dragons, Galtar and the Golden Lance, G.I. Joe, Teen Titans, Inhumanoids, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Dinosaucers, TMNT, Silverhawks, DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, Blackstar, TigerSharks, Gobots, MASK, Biker Mice from Mars, Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, X-Men, Scooby-Doo, Dino Riders, Galaxy Rangers, and Looney Tunes kid.

Last edited:

Like many, many others, I am a He-Man kid. A "get up at 4am to watch the Super Mario Bros Super Show... in Spanish" kid.

Definitely a Bravestarr kid.

Wow. Let's see. I'm a Pirates of Dark Water, Thundarr the Barbarian, Bravestarr, C.O.P.S., Insectoids, Batman the Animated Series, Justice League, Super Friends, Battle for the Planets, Robotech, Voltron, Transformers, Animaniacs, Thundercats, He-Man, She-Ra, Dungeons & Dragons, Galtar and the Golden Lance, G.I. Joe, Teen Titans, Inhumanoids, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Dinosaucers, TMNT, Silverhawks, DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, Blackstar, TigerSharks, Gobots, MASK, Biker Mice from Mars, Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, X-Men, Scooby-Doo, Dino Riders, Galaxy Rangers, and Looney Tunes kid.
You both must be my brother from another mother!

RoughCoronet0

Dragon Lover
I’m a Lambchop, Blues Clues, Big Comfy Couch, and Barney kid.

I’m a Pokémon, Sonic, Legend of Dragoon, and Gauntlet kid.

I’m a Zoids, Dragonball Z, Naruto, and Power Rangers kid.

I’m a Dinosaur kid.

I’m a Don Bluth movie kid (Land Before Time, An American Tail, All Dogs Go To Heaven, Rock a Doddle, and more).

I’m a Rankin Bass Christmas movie kid

I’m a classic Disney movie kid.

I’m a Nicktoons and Cartoon Network kid.

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
Wow. Let's see. I'm a Pirates of Dark Water, Thundarr the Barbarian, Bravestarr, C.O.P.S., Sectaurs, Batman the Animated Series, Justice League, Super Friends, Battle for the Planets, Robotech, Voltron, Transformers, Animaniacs, Thundercats, He-Man, She-Ra, Dungeons & Dragons, Galtar and the Golden Lance, G.I. Joe, Teen Titans, Inhumanoids, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Dinosaucers, TMNT, Silverhawks, DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, Blackstar, TigerSharks, Gobots, MASK, Biker Mice from Mars, Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, X-Men, Scooby-Doo, Dino Riders, Galaxy Rangers, and Looney Tunes kid.
That's like a 20 year slice

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I'm a Transformers, Doctor Who, Real Ghostbusters, Star Trek TNG kid.

(Gargoyles is also way high up on the list but not sure if "teen" counts as "kid" for the purposes of this thread...)
Tom Baker Hello GIF by Doctor Who

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads