In Defence of Chickens - DCC RPG (OOC)

turnip_farmer

Adventurer
Good roll!

@jmucchiello - Ranken and Garwen are close enough to get stuck in if they want to. Prinx is some distance away by the well. Vasha is over by the other building, and would not have enough movement to both reach the monsters and take another action.

That's not where I have them.

Ranken and Vasha were by the outer building and rushed to the tower as the door was opened. Garwen was by the tower door before the door opened but he's been hanging back. Prinx is by the well.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm not sure how many characters we can fit in a melee fight here. Can we get a mini-map drawn? It might help us all keep track of where everyone is, too.

turnip_farmer

Adventurer
That's not where I have them.

Ranken and Vasha were by the outer building and rushed to the tower as the door was opened. Garwen was by the tower door before the door opened but he's been hanging back. Prinx is by the well.
Well, rolling like that it doesn't really matter where they are. :p

Hope this clarifies things a little. Tokens should be self-explanatory but just in case of any confusion over all the characters whose names being Ma..

Ma: Mac
Ms: Markus
Mt: Margrit

The unconscious Dav will be on the floor next to Wenzel. The well is off the edge of the map.

Ranken would be able to scrabble back out of the way with his movement if you want, giving a space for Yolo to get stuck in (if he wants). Beyond that, it's all a bit jammed by the doorway now.

@thirdkingdom - your lot over by the door couldn't reach to get stuck in this go - a ranged attack would be possible, but on a terrible roll you'd hit one of your intervening comrades. What do you want to do?

msH9IG4.png

turnip_farmer

Adventurer
Well, rolling like that it doesn't really matter where they are. :p

Hope this clarifies things a little. Tokens should be self-explanatory but just in case of any confusion over all the characters whose names being Ma..

Ma: Mac
Ms: Markus
Mt: Margrit

The unconscious Dav will be on the floor next to Wenzel. The well is off the edge of the map.

Ranken would be able to scrabble back out of the way with his movement if you want, giving a space for Yolo to get stuck in (if he wants). Beyond that, it's all a bit jammed by the doorway now.

@thirdkingdom - your lot over by the door couldn't reach to get stuck in this go - a ranged attack would be possible, but on a terrible roll you'd hit one of your intervening comrades. What do you want to do?
I realise I forgot to add Prinx on the map. If she's running, she would now be close to Edelgard.

Remove ads