Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Davies

Legend
I doubt that it will involve actual time travel, but given Sallah's speech, I would be unsurprised if the titular artifact can reverse the effects of time in some way.

I am so behind on Indiana Jones (Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was the last time I got excited and it did not live up to my expectations). I can't say I am hugely invested in a lot of these old properties that get resurrected so my opinion on this matter might be unimportant, but is that title landing weirdly for anyone else? The Dial of Destiny just sounds off to me. A dial feels insufficiently epic or significant to be evocative in that usage.

Stalker0

Legend
Just saw this on Facebook:

318450108_694287758777180_4629783361518510722_n.jpg
Indiana Jones and the 5MWD

Stalker0

Legend
just so I'm clear we all agree based on nothing more than a trailer and gut feeling that this will suck and bomb?
Anytime you see a trailer and think a movie is going to suck....than there's a good chance it will. Trailers are supposed to be the best foot you can put forward for a movie. Its super careful editing designed to make the movie as cool and interesting as possible...often to the point of frankly showing things that aren't even in the movie!

If a trailer doesn't make something look good....that's normally a very bad sign.

Remove ads