• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Insight's Dark Sun: Burning Sands Campaign [OOC]

Insight

Adventurer
Sorry, got no idea what Korg could do. Wher is he allowed to move? Each shaft? Outside?

The sub-chiefs can freely move around their area of responsibility, so inside/outside Shaft C, pretty much. Beyond that, being somewhere you shouldn't be might draw suspicion or worse.

Insight

Adventurer
What is the outside of shaft C? Open desert? Discernable landmarks?

I should create a map or something so you guys can visualize what's going on. In essence, Rarun is a small mining camp/village situated at the foot of a single mountain. Three mine shafts(A, B, and C) lead into the mountain. Outside of the mine shafts is rocky/desert terrain. Six tents (2 "large" and 4 "medium") make up the "camp" part of Rarun. The space between the mine shafts and the tents is about 100ft. Guard posts are located mostly on Rarun's perimeter.

Walking Dad

First Post
Yes, a map would be great!

Very off-topic:
Insights sig said:
He knows the score... he gets the women... and he kills the bad guy. If you hire MACHETE to kill the bad guy... better make damn sure the bad guy isn't you!

Is the film already out? I wanted to watch it.

I loved it. Oh man, I loved it. Saw the movie with 2 of my roommates, a friend, and my girlfriend. It's all we've been talking about for an hour. As someone who grew up in Texas, it was nice to see Austin as the primary setting.

[sblock=Robert Rodriguez]Lives in Austin and shoots most of his movies there. I want to meet him so very badly.[/sblock]

Why, oh why, won't Rodriguez hurry up and do Sin City 2?

Remove ads