• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Insight's Dark Sun: Burning Sands Campaign [OOC]

drothgery

First Post
Brandis has been plotting his escape since the day after he was stripped of his office and sold into slavery; it's his normal mode of thinking.

Insight

Adventurer
I'm kinda waiting on you guys to see if you want to do anything else before I usher the game along. If you guys aren't planning to do anything else at this point, let me know.

Shayuri

First Post
Hee...Insight...

We start doing things, and you warn us not to expect anything we do to work, and that waiting might be best.

Then we all shift to wait mode, and you say you're waiting to see what we do.

*rolls up a newspaper*

Don't make me swat you. :)

Insight

Adventurer
Hee...Insight...

We start doing things, and you warn us not to expect anything we do to work, and that waiting might be best.

Then we all shift to wait mode, and you say you're waiting to see what we do.

*rolls up a newspaper*

Don't make me swat you. :)

I never said nothing you will try would work. I said not to expect it to be as easy as simply using one of your powers and POOF you escape. Ultimately, whether you escape or not is going to depend on YOU, not something you have to wait around for.

That said, I will move things ahead, assuming no one wants to take any further actions.

Shayuri

First Post
Hehe, okay, that probably came off as more critical than I intended it. I meant it to be gently reproving and kind of tongue in cheek. :)

Honestly, the only post I can think of right now is to have Amica cower a bit at the gruesome thing in the tent...though it does bring up an important point!

The Shaper class feature to project consciousness to a distant point, does that create a visible manifestation at the point that it's created at? The description doesn't say either way, and it's kind of important to know, if I want to see how "stealthy" the power is.

Insight

Adventurer
The Shaper class feature to project consciousness to a distant point, does that create a visible manifestation at the point that it's created at? The description doesn't say either way, and it's kind of important to know, if I want to see how "stealthy" the power is.

Since I don't have Psionic Power and it's not in the Compendium/DDI just yet, why don't we just say that you can decide whether it has a visual manifestation each time you use it?

Remove ads