Into The Depths

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
[sblock=Arv]You definetely makes out a noise, it seems to be more of a clicking sound. It seems that once every 30 seconds the clicking happens and then fades.

You've fought undead before and know for a fact that this clicking can be associated with the sound of skeletons moving about.[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
"I think I 'ear the clickin' of skeleton's or sommat of the kind. I'm 'earin' it about every 30 seconds, so maybe they're patrolin'" Arv whispers to the group. "M'm not gonna be as good against their types as normal, crossbows ain't to great against bone."

Vertexx69

First Post
Knoledge Religion: (1d20+2=22)

Chubbs rubs his tiny chin a moment, "Ya betcha daer Flinty boy, bone be crushin good, dough I-an-I can make dis 'ere rapier be of equal use ta any dat dare cross me pat wit a harsh eye cast toward I." The deep red goblin slowly draws is delicate, blackened blade, while the others take stock of the situation and grins, "Just to be ready in case."

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Chubbs reaches the end of the stariwell first and he sees a large skeleton guarding a massive doorway behind it off to the left. A troupe of lighlly armored skeletons pass in front of the larger one. Apparrently there is a passageway that lies in front of the massive door and the skletons patrol it regularly.

The stairwell has walls on either side of it, so for now the party has cover. Any noise the group makes is simply ignored, the skeletons seem to be ignorant or just don't care of your presence so far.

A tunnel leads off to the right and it is lit by everburning torches hanging in sconces. It seems to go on for quite a while, as you can't seem to see an end to it.

[sblock=Chubbs]You can clearly make out what the redness is. The eyesockets of the larger skeleton glow a bright red, suggesting a hint of intelligence.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Halford

First Post
"Plans, suggestions?" Whispers Arv who seems far less concerned at the proximity of foes than he does about traps - hes barely twitching.

"Course yon big fella in front of the door implies that theres sommat worth liberatin' or at least learning in that general direction. If we can surprise 'em I can probably make him easier to hit so you fellas can wail on 'im."

[SBLOCK=OOC] Arv has the ability to sacrifice sneak attack damage to give a foe a -5 to AC for one round, he is essentially proposing that the group let him go first so he can attempt to make their attaks easier. He gave up Uncanny Dodge for it so I'm going to use it![/sblock]

Arkhandus

First Post
"I say we smash 'em," the dwarven priest says with a grin. "Take the big guy first, after I put the fear in 'im, so to speak, then the smaller ones when they come 'round again. Then we kin see what's behind the door."

Halford

First Post
"I'll tell you whats behind that door, and in front of that door. Traps! Traps everywhere, bloody sons of Kobolds!"

Arv whipsers vehemently, clutching the stock of his crossbow.

"Come on lets get this over with. Any objections to the wham bam thankyou Skelli? Because if not on three..."

Arv begins to count on his fingers obviously readying himself to step out and shoot the armoured skeleton. If Gerak looks to be readying to act he acts a split second after the Cleric. He takes care to time this so that the patrolling skeletons are as far away as possible. Then on three he steps out and shoots the armoured skeleton. Attempting to take a position that will give his companions easy access to the tunnel.

Taking a swift action he also fills his square with mist using his Mithrilmist Shirt concealing his small form.

[sblock=Attack] Arv shoots skelli, using DS. (1d20+12=17, 2d6+4=12) 1d6 is acid damage, if it hits the Skelli's flatfooted AC then it takes a minus 5 to AC until Arv's next turn. 9 of that damage is piercing of which presumably only 4 actually effects the Skelli for a total of 7. Hopefully Arkhandus is able to turn it lowering its AC before [/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]Initiative (1d20+5=19) [/sblock]

[sblock=My Fellow PCS] Feel free to object to Arv's initial proposal to attack and I will edit my post accordingly.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Chubbs, small rogue4/fighter1 HP 46/46, AC 25 or 30 vs ranged

Initiative: (1d20+6=23)
Chubbs will activate his gloves to coat his slender blade in frost. When the skeleton comes running, he will tumble past it to the other side to set up a flank for the fighter's attack. "Flint, step into flanking position with me." Tumble: (1d20+15=29)

Last edited:

Remove ads