Into the Woods

mips42

Adventurer
The warm light from Terry again washes over the area, this time directed at the Monster. The thing flinches slightly and you can see the light burn the skin of its' torso. Again it turns to face the Cleric, hissing.

OOC: I changed the token for the lanky creature to better reflect its appearance.

Bimpnott @JustinCase
Albrecht
Umbril
Monsters
Terry

Attachments

• Patio.png
    Patio.png
    410.5 KB · Views: 169

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Did the curse pass? No longer -5?
Also, when you described gurgling sound, my (trained in martial arts) first reaction would be to duck or weave aside expecting a spit/vomit :) Good crit, next round I have a bad choice: heal, summon echo again or attack...

mips42

Adventurer
OOC: Did the curse pass? No longer -5?
Also, when you described gurgling sound, my (trained in martial arts) first reaction would be to duck or weave aside expecting a spit/vomit :) Good crit, next round I have a bad choice: heal, summon echo again or attack...
OOC: the Curse ended.
Map upgrade.

Attachments

• Patio.png
    Patio.png
    452.3 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Standing right behind the powerful undead and with Umbril flanking, Bimpnott takes advantage of his position by attacking with his sword, fist, and adding a kick for good measure.

OOC: Using Flurry of Blows for 1 ki point (3/4 left) to add two unarmed strikes as a Bonus action to my Attack action. No move.

Flurry of Blows:
2D20.HIGH(1)+7 = [18, 16]+7 = 25
2D20.HIGH(1)+7 = [5, 14]+7 = 21
2D20.HIGH(1)+7 = [3, 16]+7 = 23

Damage rolls:
1D6+5 = [2]+5 = 7
slashing
1D4+5 = [2]+5 = 7 bludgeoning
1D4+5 = [4]+5 = 9 bludgeoning

I know the first attack gets Advantage (due to Terry's Guiding Bolt), but how about the other two? Umbril and Bimpnott are flanking... If not, see the CoyoteCode link for the first rolls of each attack.

mips42

Adventurer
The Firbolg Lashes out at the creature with his shortsword, the glow of Terrys guiding bolt gleaming. The sword hits the creature but, again seems to skip off the creatures hide.

OOC:
I checked the language and Guiding Nolt says "the next attack roll" so only the sword got the guidance.

Albrecht @Kobold Stew
Umbril
Monsters
Terry
Bimpnott

Attachments

• Patio.png
    Patio.png
    456.1 KB · Views: 145

mips42

Adventurer
Albrecht swings his ax with a grunt and the blade bites into the Skeleton again. It is barely holding itself together at this point.

OOC:
Umbril @Neurotic
Monsters
Terry
Bimpnott
Albrecht

Attachments

• Patio.png
    Patio.png
    456.1 KB · Views: 154

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.

mips42

Adventurer
Punching the creature feels a lot like punching a rock. There is little, if any give and the damage seems to annoy it more than hurt.

mips42

Adventurer
The creature, unsure of which foe to attack, Disengages from the fray and disappears under the brackish water. the one skeleton that is not turned attacks Albrecht. Again it lashes out with bony hands and they clatter and scrape across his armor. It's bony teeth try to get purchase on the tough Dwarf, but miss.

OOC:
Big Bad action Disengage, move and hide 18+4=[22]
Skeleton Claw: 12+4=[16] tie goes to defender. Bite: 8+4=[12]

Terry @jmucchiello
Bimpnott
Albrecht
Umbril
Monsters

Remove ads