Into the Woods

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Come on, lad, get up!" calls Albrecht to Bimpnott lying on the floor next to him. "Here let me help you."

And as he grabs the firbolg under the shoulder, Bimpnott stands on his own two feet.

OOC: Cure wounds, using a second-level slot. I'll let you roll, @JustinCase: gain 2d8-1 hp.

mips42

Adventurer
OOC: @Neurotic , the creature has attached itself to you, somewhat like a leech. I'm not sure how attacking it with swords would work, unless your Shadow is attacking...

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: If Echo attacks I take half the damage, right? Is there a way to get it off me without committing suicide?

EDIT: just go for it. We need rest anyhow and Umbril isn't the brightest bulb in the house :)

Second Wind: 1D10+4 = [1]+4 = 5 - with Action Surge
11/52HP

Last edited:

mips42

Adventurer
Umbril slashes at the creature attached to him and hits, but is unable to detach it.
The Cloaker continues to bite at him. It is difficult to tell the results of the bite, but the Cloakers tail also whips and strikes Umbril, who also drops to the floor.
OOC: Umbril, you take half damage on your own strikes either way due to the CLoakers Damage Transfer. You could have tried to remove the thing with a opposed strength check. 7 damage to Umbril.
Bite: 25=[19]+6 Damage: 10 and the cloaker attaches to the target's head, and the target is blinded and unable to breathe while the cloaker is attached. A creature can hold its breath for a number of minutes equal to 1 + its Constitution modifier (minimum of 30 seconds).
Tail: 26=[20] + 6 Damage: 11
Even with Action Surge I believe that drops Umbril.

@jmucchiello it is your turn.

Remove ads