Into the Woods

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"So, what do we do now? Search for that monster? Or search for the little doll monster?" Umbril is still bloody even after careful application of bandages and some hasty stitching.
"I cannot live through one more of these. But it was hurt too, so maybe we're in the clearing of this forest, eh?"
Weird modification of the idiom, but he is after all some weird elf from some weird place.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"We do't want to be surprised by that creature again," says Albrecht, "but it has had time to recover as well. Our priority is the child. We want to check this place thoroughly, perhaps find a way upstairs, and we will deal with any troubles along the way."

Neurotic

"We know the way upstairs. We don't know how to raise the portcullis." Terry says.

(OOC: If I remember right, it's been a while.)
"We didn't check all rooms behind the secrete passage, did we? I mean, that little thing had to go somewhere."

Neurotic

"Let us return to the main area and look around. Going into the garden...I don't like it. We already fought that ghoulish thing outside. It seems there are enough horrors inside." Umbril says, but dutifully waits for the old bard to return.

OOC: We have any unexplored area here?

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Agreed," says Albrecht. "If we see no indications the portcullis has been moved recently, perhaps we can check elsewhere for the lost child."

Remove ads