Into the Woods

mips42

Adventurer
OOC: Mistake on my part not fully reading the pre-gen boxed text. the door is not closed and those in the hallyway saw The 'apparition' of the woman coalesce in the doorway, then move through as described.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Follow her, something is happening, we may get the idea about this. Spirits are fun!"

Umbril directs his own spectral self forward into the room, but he remains in the doorway preventing the door from closing.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Ah, I meant he follows the specter of the woman into the beyond. Sorry, it wasn't as clear as it was in my head :)
At this level Umbril cannot see through its eyes, he remains 30' behind and follows if nothing happens before he would lose sight of the echo.

The echo can use my reaction to make an OA - in effect Umbril makes the attack from echo's space. It has no autonomous will.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Bimpnott is visibly confused.

”It doesn’t have spirits,” motioning to the undead at the desk.

”Water, maybe. But it looks parched.”

He follows Albrecht.

mips42

Adventurer
Opening the door reveals another room, this one Wide and deep with a long bench on the north wall and a set of double doors on the south wall. In the soft, green glow you can just make out a carving on the doors but, from this angle, it's difficult to make out what it is. Otherwise,the room is bare.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
”We’re not raiding the liquor room,” Bimpnott says, trying to sound firm. But when he sees there are no drinks in this next room, the firbolg moves on

”Boy?” he calls out loudly, ”Are you there?”

Remove ads