Into the Woods

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"OK, so, let's rest here. Hopefully without interruption." Umbril pulls the parts of the smashed bench in one corner, starting to build a small barricade.
"We can be next to the wall. Please check the wall for more secret passages. Everyone should search, you never know what one sees or misses. Look both high and low since there are these little things running around."
Group investigation (aid another for ?): 1D20+2 = [18]+2 = 20

mips42

Adventurer
The bench was sturdily made but is now old and a bit dry. The bench itself is far too long to move against the door you entered through but the broken pieces can be used to nar the door that you entered through.
Umrbil, you do not see any secret doors, passages or anything that looks like another way in or out of the room except for the large wooden doors opposite the bench,
As you settle in for a much-needed rest, the house is eerily quiet except for the occasional creek that yoiu presume is wind or the house settling.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
After a quiet catnap against the door, Bimpnott gets up with a little more spring in his step.

"We should have a plan," he states, reminded of the many times he has already gone down. "Do we continue to search the house for the boy, or do we leave? And if we continue, do we keep going room by room?"

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
After a quiet catnap against the door, Bimpnott gets up with a little more spring in his step.

"We should have a plan," he states, reminded of the many times he has already gone down. "Do we continue to search the house for the boy, or do we leave? And if we continue, do we keep going room by room?"
"Do you have better idea? I was looking for him earlier in the forest and this is the only thing found. Now, I'm not a skilled tracker, but the woods, there is something there that pushes you toward this house. I don't care if we find the boy alive or dead, but my take is that the house will not let us leave until we break whatever enchantment or curse is here. Or we die in which case we also don't leave...remember those shades at the entrance."
Umbril passes the hand over his face and grabs the helmet.
"We explore the house and try to piece together what happened here. Maybe then we can leave."

OOC: My understanding was we're taking long rest?

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
OOC: Sorry, I though short, but I'm fine either way. All of my abilities reset on a SR.

Bimpnott shrugs.

"Fine. Let's go then," he says simply, then starts clearing the way to the big doors they barricaded earlier.

mips42

Adventurer
OOC: Forging ahead. Use whatever spells and such you want during your rest.

It's not easy resting in this place. the constant gloom, eerie light, and near-silence make for a unnerving experience and, despite your best efforts, it's starting to get to you.
Bimpnott stands and clears away the barricade in from of the door leading out into the rest of the house. where would you like to go?

Remove ads