Into the Woods

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Shall we try these two doors here? The tree carving looks inviting, and clearly took a lot of work for someone," suggests Albrecht. "I'd like to open this heavy chest to see what's in, but it's probably safer if I do so without everyone in this small area. Perhaps we can go through these doors, and if the room is clear, I'll come back and open this chest? I feel I am being extra cautious, but this is an odd place."

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Bimpnott nods, seeing the wisdom in clearing the room before potentially triggering a trap.

"Be careful," he cautions his friend, and the firbolg opens the large door with the tree decorations.

mips42

Adventurer
Bimpnott turns to the door and gives it a gentle push. The doors dont move. A harder shove. The doors move slightly but not enough to get through. You suspect they may be blocked from the other side.
OOC: Strength check if you'd like to try again.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
With the help of Albrecht, Bimpnott tries again to open the stuck door. The firbolgs powerful muscles strain as the giantkin tries with all his might to move not just the door, but whatever is behind it, too.

OOC: Does the Powerful Build racial feature make any difference in this instance? "You count as one size larger when determining carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag or lift."

Anyway, here's my Str roll with advantage:
2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [13, 2]+5 = 18

Remove ads