(IR) 3rd IR, Turn 1 - 2 (thread 1)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
And yes, Nyrond has fallen.

The Dark Union is a lot bigger now.

It holds Adri Forest, the County of Urnst, Almor, and most of mighty Nyrond.
It still does not hold the Flinty Hills or Garrel Enkdal, for the Seldanoran Army, the Swanmays and their hosts, the good giants, and the remaining Nyrondese forces have fought them to a standstill.

Things look grim for them, however, for Kas and his remaining forces, over 1.5 million strong, are sitting in Nyrond, quite capable of striking northward.

And a new power, the Sahuagin Empire, has emerged in the Solnor Ocean and formally allied (not joined) the Dark Union, with a Power Level of 20.
Something that the forces of good did not expect, and did not want, and did not need, right now.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
A note:

The forces of the Wind Dukes of Aaqa, Lyrn, and Ishtarland are finally arriving in the Baklunish Confederation.
By the hundreds of thousands, they are coming, along with their genie allies.

However, the greater part of their forces are still on the march, and still far to the west of the Baklunish.
They will take another Turn to arrive.

The forces of Orcreich and Esmerin are fully arrived, and deployed, along with most of the force sent overland by the Celestial Imperium.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
A question

Does my and Mr Draco's armsraces stack when out total powerlevel is calculated?
--
I thank you most humbly for the Sahaguin. With the Union navies rotting on the bottom of the sea we could need some naval power.

Maudlin

First Post
The map current for Turn 1 is up at its normal location... Indeed the Evil Empire has gotten quite a lot bigger than I had it :)

Also, the crater was apparently not to be reconciled with the scale of the map, so I had to remove it. *pout* It was an actual meteor crater from Arizona somewhere, even :)

Edena, Shadow Empire was supposed to be very powerful, but our level isn`t among the highest. Could you add the following NPC`s and add their power level to those of mine:

Shadowlord Baelros, Demon Lord of The Shadow, pl 2
Shadowlord Rhamagaum, mighty spellcaster and Shade lich, pl 2
Shadowlady Ahlissa, Shade, Drow, female, very high level enchantress and rogue, pl 2
Shadowlord Waganard, powerful lich, pl 2
Shadowlord Azorgax, King of Shadow Dragons, Great Wyrm Shadow Dragon and sorcecer, pl 2
Shadowlord Sauros, Shade Mind Flayer, very high level psion and assasin, pl 2
Shadowlord Rivalen Tanthul, High Prince of Netherese and Archpriest of Shade, very high level spellcaster, divine and arcane, pl 2( his stats in LOD are from 40 years before).

Bonedagger

First Post
:( I will be leaving the game after round 3. I don't have the time anymore. Didn't predict this and feel bad about it.

This does not mean that Vecna will be leaving as well though :) (You wont get rid of him that easy :D )

My apologies to you Edena, you are doing a great job by the way.

-Bonedagger

:( :( :(

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
(unhappy look)

It would seem I have erred.
And now, both Bonedagger and John Brown speak of quitting.

I request you both stay, although I am most certainly going to rule that Vecna cannot again attempt that stunt, and this attempt failed: I did not anticipate that it would cause this kind of reaction.
Vecna has not succeeded in his effort to take control of Iuz.

- - -

I have worked too hard, and everyone else has worked too hard, for the IR to be wrecked in this way.
I request you both stay, and continue the IR.

If I cannot convince you to stay, then I need someone to play Vecna, and I need someone to play Iuz and the Empire of Iuz.

Edena_of_Neith

Bonedagger

First Post
I'll continue to play Vecna for now. But I will be in need of time next week. I'm glad if your decision have made JohnBrown come back but that doesn't have anything to do with my wanting to leave. Though it did help. No bad feelings. It's hard playing Vecna :)

Last edited:

Remove ads