(IR) IR Interlude, Turn 4 - 5 (thread 1)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Too late.
The agreements were signed.

The Lortmil Technomancy must start handing over the nuclear weapons at the beginning of Turn 5.

The Dark Union must give it's dragon allies 10th level magic the moment they get it.

The dragons allying with Anabstercorian and Iuz demand they keep to the agreements they made, and sign formal documents to that effect.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
OOC:
OOC: My enemies, if I have misrepresented any of you, please say so. I do not like to err when talking of my worthy opponents, and I would like all information I give to the Gem Dragons to be as correct as possible. :D

Well, enemies is a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? I suppose we do have some sort of "cold war" going on, but we are really quite united against the threats to Oerth (Acererak, the Oerth plague a.o.), right? :)

The Dark Union must give it's dragon allies 10th level magic the moment they get it.

If that is the full terms of the agreement I sign it gladly. They get 10th level magics, no more and no less. We get a third (66ppts) of their total power, no more and no less.

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Edena, I have sent you an email regarding our production of nuclear weaponry. You can decide where the nukes for the gem dragons go - so long as it isn't in the Lortmils, or in our enemies' territories, or in any of our allies' lands, or anywhere that is not protected.

The scientists who go with the nukes the first time will be given one-use teleport w/o error devices that will bring them back to the factory.

Uvenelei

First Post
To the Gem Dragons that have joined the Crescent:

Thank you, my brothers and sisters, for thinking clearly and seeing the wisest option to take. It is unfortunate that not all of our kind are as wise as you. You will, of course, be paid to the best of my abilities.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Serpenteye - I agree entirely. For now, I believe that we should work together against our common threats. However, there is a saying I like to quote...

"Keep your friends close - but keep your enemies closer."

:D

Best to keep the gem dragons prepared, and learned in what they may be going up against, eh?

Tokiwong

First Post
The dragons allying with Anabstercorian and Iuz demand they keep to the agreements they made, and sign formal documents to that effect.

"I am pleased that we have come to an agreement..." Iuz nearly smiles, his eyes glowing slightly... "I am sure we will do well in the future... the slaves are on the way as promise... do what you will with the city... it is yours..."

Iuz leans back into his chair stroking the bloody skull of his late ambassador...

Signing the agreement... definitely...

Serpenteye

First Post
True, but for now they should be primarily prepared to face the new and improved armies of Acererak and the Shade.

-
To cement the new alliance with our gem dragons the God-Emperor shapeshanges into one of their kind and seduces their matriarch in a grand lizard-loving orgy. (If gem dragon's are renouned for their prudeness he makes no such attempt) His epic charisma and divine nature should be quite attractive to her.

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Ah, yes - I keep forgetting about him. I don't know why, I just do. He hasn't really been involved prior to now, to my knowledge (then again, I have missed around 15 pages of this IR, so I could have missed it).

You are correct, Serpenteye. That is what my armies should be geared for, and they are. The gem dragons agreed to assist me in military maneuvers of any sort that I might make, not simply against those that I named.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Gem Dragons that have joined with you, Uvenelei, ask for no payment.
They think their brothers and sisters amongst the Gem Dragons have taken leave of their senses.

- - -

The Gem Dragons love an orgy, Serpenteye.
They eagerly participate, seducing the beautiful maids and proud warriors of the Union.

Of course, I just KNOW Anabstercorian is going to show up, for the third time ...

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Gem Dragons who have joined Tokiwong (Iuz) are satisfied.
None of them are volunteering to become an ambassador of Iuz, though ...

- - -

The leader of the Metallic Dragons, who has scried all of this, seen it all, looks at Hazen (who has also seen it all through the scrying magic of the dragons.)

The gold dragon just shakes his head sadly.

He comments, quietly, to Hazen:

It is not just the hearts of men and women who have fallen to the Shadow.
It is also the hearts of dragons.
At least some of them did not fall, those who joined the Alliance of the Crescent.

(He sighs, and bows his head)

Nuclear weapons should not be allowed.
Any Power with them should be required to abandon them.
They are the weapons of madmen.
They are not the weapons of those who seek victory, for with these weapons there is no victory.

However, I do not think they will listen to me.
Winning, at all costs, is paramount.
Winning, overrides all other directives.

They are as bad as the City of the Gods.

(The gold dragon frowns darkly)

Except that the City of the Gods simply followed a set of orders set down when I was young.
It is nothing more than a mindless automaton, incapable of doing anything more than following it's programming ... I will explain that term later.
It cannot, and did not, make moral judgements.

Hazen, I know that the Lortmil Technomancy is an ally of the Kevellond League.
I know that you need their power badly.
But no victory is worth this price.
No victory is worth what these new weapons mean.

For I have seen these weapons in use, when I was young.
I know what they will do.
I know the consequences of their use.

I urge you to talk to the Lortmil Technomancy; to ask them to abandon this nuclear program.

Remove ads