(IR) The 3rd IR, 2nd Turn (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm thanks and sorry.

My Parents didn't allow me tot get behind the computer until now... I felt really really reallu bad about that and I wasn delighted to see my allies have taken control really nice. So Thanks alot lads!

Melkkor I thought I mailed edena that I supported you with Tech. My sincerest appologies that that didn't happen and / or get through and I will correct it now.

I will donate Technology to:

Kalanyr
Festy
Melkor
Kas + Serpenteye
Iuz
Valkys
Acerak.
Sollir.

After totally, repeat TOTALLY devestating everything we're we went up and into Keoland we indeed pull back to teh mountains with Spelljammers Screaming overhead. (we have 105 PL worth of them and the other about 60. Edena keep that in mind in the skies alot of trenches don't really work well :D).

in the Mountains we will dig in and keep all those invaders as well at bay as wel can which seems to go well.

Iuz and Valkys we hope we will see you apear in the orange blob as soon as possible concerning Iuz and as for Valkys come join us in our mountain rage we'd be delighted to see you and you will be rewarded well and we are considering granting you what you mailed me you wanted. If you help us finish this littel problem we might very well do that.

LIVE FOR THE SWARM!!!
(Everyone who has seen starship troopers knows what he's up to but try fighting those critters with swords :D)

Melkor Vaeregoth wants to become a shade. Care to lend him a hand and to get a nice new powerfull member to your shade counsil if you want?:) PL 5 + new shade powers.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The Robots of the Barrier peaks are going to begin actively attacking the intruders in our mountain range with everything they have!

Maudlin

First Post
Acererak's forces withdraw from the underground warrens of the Iron Hills, leaving only guards at strategic points. Topside, Techomagical engineers from the Scarlet Brotherhood are rolling out their first experimentations... Early research into engines and hydraulics has yielded technology to store and release gases under high pressure. Those pods are now being fitted onto every fifth undead legionnaire of the attacking horde.

When the outfitting is complete, the undead resume their incursion into the tunnels and turn open the valves, releasing noxious Cloudkill gas around them. Not requiring breath, they are unhindered, but the heavier-than-air gas quickly fills up the tunnels that are sheltering the demihuman defenders.

The assault is renewed!

Any forces freed up by the conquest of the Hollow Highlands (that aren't fighting Varnaith) and Onnwal now join the battle at Idee (so about PL 30 should be in those mountains).

Acererak, his retinue, and the Scarlet forces still oppose the Varnaith landing party (about 35 PL).

Ooh- also, I both summon and create undead, in addition to summoning Xeg-Yi and Demons. I was one group short, apparently :)

Last edited:

And Edena, Formians and Illithid take MANY, many thralls. So if it would make a differince in PL. I just stated it and it it makes a difference act accordingly (which I know you do all so well, we love you!:D)

And I'm sending my PC to celedan Forest and unleash a "control winds there" Manifested at my level this would result in a storm that would make a Hurricane seem like childsplay.
Look up the description of Control winds in the Psionic Handbook if you like because I haven't gotten it with me but gusts of wind up to 500 mph and more will most certainly unroot ALOT of trees and the range..... DUnno about that but it's 3.5 KM when manifested at level 20.... so makes about 20 KM radius circle in which all is blown to bits (caster unaffected). I hope that action will result in a huge breach in the defenses there so the forest can me easily taken. If you see what 200 Mph gusts of a hurricane do to a forest I guess you van imagin what this is going to do to that poor forest. ANd this power lasts for hours so I think I'll be able to uproot alot of their defenses and trees.
And off couse if somehow someone would actually threaten my PC he would vanish like the wind. But I don't think annother PC will come there with enough power to stop him and at least not in time. After that he'll join in with the frenzy that's going on in, above and around our mountain range with all the massive psionic power he can bring into the fray.
(fear my 160th manifester level :D)

Last edited:

Vaeragoth Shade are delighted to hear it! We will immediately send someone who knows the secrets of The Sacred Rite Of Shadow Ascendance. This transformation will do more than give you new powers, it will make you closer to The Pure Darkness, to the truth, it will cleanse your soul of the lies of the light, of its weakness, of its softness. We will share this marvel with our all allies. Vaeragoth, won`t you have anything against Sahde spreading their religion in your realm?

Last edited:

You may spread your religion as you please but it won't be of any use...... Illlithid worship Ilsenine (thanks for the Correction Kalanyr :D, we won't want anabsterconian to get mad at us for a insult :D) And formians and their thralls can't even think for themselves cause of the hive mind sweetness :p But mayB you can interest Queen Vaeregoth and after the transformation which she hopes you will spread among our kind so we may add it as a racial feature that all new formians will be shades and all join in the glory of the empire of eternal night!
So Vaeregoth wants to become a shade very eagerly and after that he wants to let all her people become shades. let it become a racial trait.
But the Neogi are intesrested in your new and very interesting relegion. Tell them and Vaeregoth more :)

We will embrace shadowessence but we Formians follow only our queens for that's all we can and in all we trust! Hivemind for ever :D

For the Swarm!!!

(Ilsenine, a sort of Ultra Power Floating OverMind Brain kind of thingie with a power all psionic creatures desire?)

Last edited:

Good choice Vaergoth, remember that Shade Template is CR+2 while fighting in darkness. Well our God, Melkor The Dark One, is only representation of THE IDEALOf Darkness. Ilsenine also seems to be quite close to The Darkness, we just believe that our God is closer. We don`t indentify `Darkness with evil but power, for we believe that one should do what he desires, that are no right and wrong, because the stronger is always right. We believe that lies of the light, like compassion, make you weak and soft.

Edena, Shade are spreading Cult Of Darkness across Oerth. We will try to open cells in most major cities, but we will be very cautiousabout it in lands of our allies. We will try to subdue some thieves and assasins guilds, tempting them with Shade transformation. But we build Temple to Iuz in Shadow Throne nevertheless, , and make huge offerings there. We also build a temple of God-Emperor of Eastern Aerdi.

TO JohnBrown

Ahlissa thinks for a moment than speaks, her voice full of respect:

O Iuz The Old, how great is your detemination to have Greyhawk? We will give it to you if you insist, but what if you take County of Urnst instead, and after Kevellond League is crashed, which is inevitable if Iuz The Mighty strikes we will accept you adding Furyondy and half of Veluna to your already mighty Empire! You could also have Vesve Forest and Duchy of Tench if God-Emperor agrees.

Last edited:

Black Omega

First Post
And amidst the chaos
Turn 2 Industrial Revolution
Coalition of Light and Shadow
The Hellfurnaces

Magical lights flare in the sky as spelljammer battles spelljammer, now and then a brightly flaring explosion as one side scores a lethal strike. And well away from the battle, sitting and watching with a spell, Siobhan Silirevnur. Her loya page, Morre, standing by holding an umbrella above her to keep off the sun.

"It's so exciting roughing it out in the field, isn't it! Some of those generals should get out here more. Right into the thick of the action." the silver haired fae winces as she catches a good view of a spelljammer exploding "Ouch, nasty hit. Ok..orders..we're winning so keep pushing here! This is the sort of battle that is remembered for ages! It's a grind but we'll win at this rate. Keep supporting the Kevellond League everyplace in fact. It's been costly but we've got an edge on the Shades..for the moment."

The little fae hhmmss, watching a twisting, magical dogfight for a few seconds before going on "Draw up evacuation plans. The evil armies need our peoples for undead fodder and conversion into unnatural creatures. We have to make sure if we're attacked, we can get our people out of the way as quickly as possible."

"and..hm..speaking of unnatural creatures. A letter for Kalanyr. Dear Hellish Creature of the Abyss. Thanks for the bloodroses and the jewels. I -love- jewels and the roses were great too, once we solved the trouble of them dripping blood. I hope everything is going well for you..well..aside from the war. Look forward to hearing from you again, hugs and kisses, Siobhan."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Sharing tech with:
Alyx
Darkness
Dagger
Kaboom
Creamsteak
William Ronald
Forrester
Zelda
Uvenelei
Turrosh Mak

Doubtful i'll be awake for the start today, so William can handle things until I pop on.

Election:

OOC:

Who has the highest int of all PC's (no Vecna because he's just mad)?
I want to elect a Mr`Smartypants out of all involved :D

and euhh.....

KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!! KALANYR IS IN LOVE!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" :D "

We = w3ird jo0w~

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads