(IR) The 3rd IR, 2nd Turn (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right.. and there we ban 10th level magic for to prevent everyone to teleport all over the place and now we just all create flying citadels to get everywhere... :(

btw you guys are really fast if you get a whole fleet of flying citadels this turn already. And edena... this brings the huge problem back we had with mass teleport except now everyone is just going to fly...

RIght,,, but I guess you know what you are doing.. and there goes the primary use of 10th level magic..

And with 20 mph you really really really don't get your forces anywhere fast...... just calculate it how far you can get in 1 month and that isn't even near a interesting distance..... I hope you take that VERY well into account especially that Kabooms flying Citadels reached the hellfurnaces in 2 months with 20 mph from the far east....? right..... if you can get such a calculation that proves that... I'll buy it but not until you convinced my Numerical in this case. Since flying citadels fly as fast as a teleport works as we all saw last turn.

And the shade tech...? was far further than that of the Technomancy so I'm interested in what for tech we can use now since Melkor is sharing it with us....? So what kind of tech we are able to use now. A few updates on a few battles and PC actions and some negotiations would be nice as well.

Youre probably doing this right now or just got back from something :D
But Just a few point not only I will be intesrested in I think. And the 1 month time limit is coming near I think.

Really really really mind that 20mph is slow and doesn't even NEAR the speed that was used by those citadels last turn.. They wouldn't even been near our mountains with 20 PL let alone ferry troops across multiple times. Really take this in mind since I didn't mind then and it gave Kaboom alot to do but since it's gonna be abused by 4 people in about a turn I'm really really intested if you are gonna apply Physics to this one correctly now or as mensioned you will take out the primary use of 10th level magic.

Last edited:

To Edena and Serpenteye, VERY IMPORTANT

I am going offline for more than 12 hours. I am giving control over my forces to Serpenteye( Serpenteye as I mentioned God of The Shade will sponsor your Demideityhood).

Serpenteye, please do everything possible to posivately end negotiating with Iuz, I feel that Iuz fully supporting us with his armies is CRUCIAL for winning the war. And don`t afraid to be active, you have my permission to use Shade armies to attack where you feel apropariate.

William Ronald

Explorer
The Kevellond League and its allies dig in their defenses. They are clearly taking a defensive stance along the Hellfurnaces front. For now, the ground forces will only attack if attacked.

Any prisoners of war are treated with dignity and respect. Their wounds are treated. While kept under careful watch, they are not abused in any manner. A message of this is sent to all factions, urging the same treatment for all prisoners of war. (Unlikely, but I believe the effort should be made.)

They are also working on the flying citadels and fortresses. Where possible, rebuilding begins.

A message is sent to Iuz.

"Lord Iuz, the Kevellond League greats you. We have welcomed your ambassador and treated him with the utmost respect. He has been given the finest quarters available and been treated with respect."

"We urge you to be cautious in your dealings with the Church of Shade. They may have no place for either of us in their goals, except in positions of subservience."

"For now, there is no conflict between us. We have held to our agreements, as you have with yours. Also, we are attaching a private message (the e-mail message I sent you) concerning mutual interests."

I will send some more messages out later. For now, I and my allies stand firm. I will use the resources of the Kevellond League to investigate the source of monsters approaching the lands of the Snow, Ice, and Frost Barbarians.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
The Pomarj joins the Monster arms race and the construct arms race.
-----------------------

To Iuz,
AYour embassy is welcome old freind, We have some offices set aside for you in the city of Highport. You will be treated under common diplomatic law, and those offices will be considered to be part of your own lands, provided similar arrangements are made for our ambassidors.

To Gnomeworks:
Your Railways and Comunication towers are welcome in my lands. It will enable us to quickly come to your aid should the need arrise. Remember, The pomarj is sworn to guard you.
We also offer some of our finest warriors for your air forces and land in Ulek for air-feilds.
Master Kreegan reports that the fortification of your lands and ours goes well. He says that you will soon be impenitrable. I have asked him to consider how to better protect the technocracy (and our own realm) from attacks from above.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Kaboom: Sorry about that I was confused. I retract my statement, and instead put the efforts that would have gone into ships and citadels into digging trenches. I apologize.

As Uvenelei asked me to run things for him while he is out, he will build the citadels. He thanks you profusely.

Thanks again for the troop movements. Without your aid, I would be lucky to still be standing.

Restitution is offered for any perceived insult. (At least 50 barrels of wine is sent immediately.) The Sky-Sea League is granted land for a VERY large embassy near Veluna City. It is large enough to land and repair flying ships and citadels. As it is ground of the Sea-Sky League, your laws apply within its borders.

"Thayadon Fafsoni, please forgive any perceived slight. We also desire your counsel. As you know, the Kevellond League supports religious tolerance. What do you think of these new faiths coming from Toril? Unless practitioners of these faiths threaten my people with their actions, they will be given the same courtesy and respect as other religions. We urge everyone to do likewise."

-----

The ambassador to Iuz is being treated with the highest respect.

I share technology with:
Kaboom
Alyx
creamsteak
dagger
Turrosh Mak
Zelda
Gnomeworks
Uvenelei
Darkness
Black Omega
Forrester

I also offer each land the size of a small village for their official embassies.

If Gnomeworks desires, I will let him build railroads into my lands. Several areas are being set aside as nature preserves to be places to be welcome to the fey.

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
All goes well

Anabstercorian continues to even out conflicts all over Oerth, maximizing casualties for both sides. He is actively attempting to gain levels, hoping now to gain the Divine Agent prestige class to seal his servitude to Ilsensine.

However, his new activities include brutal raids against any missionaries of Melkor who even hint at an attempt to convert Illithids from the worship of Ilsensine. Their molten brains are used to paint the holy symbol of Ilsensine across the walls of their shrines.

Information on Ilsensine

He is the creator of the Illithid species, and his avatar appears as a massive and regal Illithid with six tentacles. He is the god of mental domination and psionics. I actually know very little else about him... If anyone has The Illithiad, I would be very pleased if they could post a description of Ilsensine's worshippers and powers.

Pyro.

We set fire with as powerfull magic and psionics as we can muster to all the forest in Geoff and the Armidio rainforest.
Just a minor thing but let's see what it does.

Alyx

First Post
Smoke roiled.

The Amedio rainforest, that had stood for generations, was aflame. The sky was pall with choking fumes. Ash scattered on the wind, invading the tightest armour and searing unprotected eyes. It was hot. As hot as furnace.

Welev stood amid the smoke, his cloak wrapped up around his head, smoke induced tears streaming from his eyes. He was in command of the Varnaith army, coordinating with the off-shore fleet. But for all his power, there was little he could do here. At first, the elves had tried magic to put out the flames, summoning rainstorms and quenching mists. But an inferno like the one that had seemingly spread up overnight, spreading in every direction and coming from every direction...

There wasn't much that could be done against that.

All around in this gloom, the army of Varnaith and the locals fought hard, swords ringing off of drow mail, the occasional *snap* of lightning and *thumpf* of a fireball. The drow elves were hard enemies, as always, the dark enemy that Welev had been fighting for decades. But this was too much. The fighting was broken by coughs more often then not - as much from the drow as the elves - and casualties were mounting on both sides. The forest was a lost cuase, one way or another. When Varnaith had advanced just the month before, they had done so over the broken treees and dwellings of Amedio's good population. Now fire burnt even that away. Why were they even here anymore?

"Your orders?" Asked the elf next to him, Welev's second in command.

"Bring me the head of the natives here, and any other allies we may have with us. I am going to offer them a retreat by sea to a much more defensible position. We can only hope they agree, becuase if they do not, then we are in for a long, hard fight for something that is no longer worth fighting for."

"Yes, sir." the second responded.

Welev turned back to the buisness of battle, hoping that his allies would see reason. It was always hard to leave behind your home, but this was no home anymore. It was a charred funreal ground.

Smoke obscured the battlefield.

Your call, allies. Varnaith won't leave without your support. If you do agree, the Varnaith fleet will transport you to Varnaith itself, where we can set up a proper expidition to retake your lands when all is set right again. Who knows- if an ally of ours ever discovers 10th level magic, you could get your rainforest back before you know it.

Edena, I will be enchanting whatever - Varnaithian? - castle you deem best fit to become a flying citadal. It will remain under construction for this turn - I will outfit it with cannons, ballistae, and whatever defenses you see doable. If I get more technology in this effort from my allies, why, so much the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases