(IR) The 3rd IR, 2nd Turn (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anabstercorian

First Post
RP

Anabstercorian hovers over the burning rainforest, the sun hot and harsh on his skin. Once he would have reveled in the devastation of this place, would have laughed and cackled as it burnt to ashes... But today, perhaps he had mellowed, for this devastation held no real joy to him.

It was probably because he wasn't involved in it. He blasts a couple of Sunbusters in to yet-unburned parts of the forest and cackles and laughs! "Whee!" he thinks! "This is great! Burn burn burn."

Let that what lay hidden for so long come forth, stand amonst the beauty of this inferno. Let the rightious fall before the wicked, and as darkness sweps across the lands the seas become as blood, the skies rain fire and let all tremble before the coming of that what lay hidden for to long.
May the forces of good stand united against the oncoming tides of darkness. Because evil won't go bye easily and for those that know all to well, know that thou shall not escape this hunger for destruction. No running, no place to hind. Stand and fight if you value your life but it won't be enough. To bring a beacon in this darkness you must unit stand together and face the oncoming slaughter of the hordes swarming from places long forgotten.
The evil that lay hidden has arissen and it shall be heard.

And so Vaeregoth turns from the burning forest, shakes her head and questions why the humans attacked:

"We stayed still and peacefully in our underground and mountain hives and cities but no. Peace and order weren't enough for these strange humans. Always eager for war and destruction. As retribution we came down from the mountains left our hive and showed them what they had awoken, disturbed, and unleashed upon themselves. Destroyed, eaten and enthralled all we found and went back before they could act accordingly. And still after the destruction they bring vast armies to our lands to seek their demise. Since they haven't had enough we wait and hold them off for now. But woe them that continiue to anger the queen. For She might reach deep inside and use her full potential and use her full resources at her disposal. But content for now She will wait and observe how these humans and other exotic creatures keep assaulting Her domain. Still shaking her head Vaeregoth thinks another example is nesissary after the blazing infernos in Geoff and the southern forests. Vaeregoth seeks no war but if they come for her. She will grant them her anger and they will have it. But her full powers and her full powers of her swarms haven't been in need of acces and use. For these humans are brought to the slaughter by the thousands or even millions. And us the formians can wait, our kind lives to serve, lives to die all for the greater cause and properity of the Hive. Peacefully if we can and we did for so long but now war has found us and it amuses her. She now reaches deep in her mind and searches for despair in the minds across the continent. And there she found it. The emotions, the fear of cornered beasts. In Celedan it is. And glaring with a expression that would almost seem a smile she shifts to the Celedan forest."
(to do what I posted earlier and I still await the results from that action, see previous page).

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
The Lortmils extend their technological wonders into the Pomarj and the Kevellond League. That includes railroads, technological communications, etc.

The Lortmils is sharing our technology with the following peoples...
Kaboom
Alyx
creamsteak
dagger
Turrosh Mak
Zelda
Uvenelei
Darkness
Black Omega
Forrester
William Ronald

Also, seeing as how we in the Lortmils here are just kind of sitting around, we'll begin transporting around 5 PL worth of tanks (assuming we have that many - I want at least half that amount in there) into the Hellfurnaces to help out our allies there. We'll also start to move in 15 or so PL worth of troops armed to the teeth with technomagical equipment.

It also looks like the Iron League needs a little assistance... our planar allies (those that are not building up defenses at the moment) will be shipped over to the Iron League (via kaboom's taxi service, if he allows it) to assist in fighting off whoever is attacking them.

Anything we have left that is not defending our borders or the defensive line that was set up by the Pomarj, will be going towards developing more technology. What we've got now is incredibly useful (ie, tanks), but we think that we can do better - and so we shall.

Last edited:

dagger

Adventurer
The Kingdom of Ulek, Kron Hills, and the Wildcoast will gladly accept all technology from the Lortmill mountains of any kind (railroads, weapons, ect..).

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
The Lortmils also extends their technological advances (railroads, technological communications, etc.) into the Kingdom of Ulek, Kron Hills, and the Wildcoast.

Note:

We will deploy our robot force with superior tech against any Technomancy invading force that might appear, who will react with lightning reaction wo those who enter us. And teleporting PL5...? 10th level magic Gnome...... else you could just teleport 20 times PL 5 and still get the 100 there. At least I think you can't do it.. everyone seems very keen on bypassing the requirement of 10th level magic. Edena be keen on this please. The traveling times and distances are very very very lightly taken if taken and considered at all. You all have to TRAVEL.

And we are digging in as much as we can. We are going allout defensive. We are preparing defenses deep, DEEP underground if they might even get this far. But we battle if out at full force at the surface now. This is our territory and we rigged and trapped it so you can't even set a step without settiing something off (figurely speaking offcourse :D). We have been prepared for mountain attack for as long as we excisted in these parts. We need no conquest we need to keep what we have in these dangerous times.

And Edena I'd like a update on how long it takes to constuc certain things. as railroadsm flying cities, castles, rebuilding cities, contruction underground fortifications ect. How far you can get with those things in 1 month. I'm not trying to ruin peoples days here but Just trying to keep realistic about what you can do in 1 turn.

Last edited:

Reply my thanks to you. Because alot of small nations could just be overwhelmed if we just started teleporting noticable amounts of PL everywhere around the map.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Re: Note:

The Forsaken One said:
We will deploy our robot force with superior tech against any Technomancy invading force that might appear, who will react with lightning reaction wo those who enter us. And teleporting PL5...? 10th level magic Gnome...... else you could just teleport 20 times PL 5 and still get the 100 there. At least I think you can't do it.. everyone seems very keen on bypassing the requirement of 10th level magic. Edena be keen on this please. The traveling times and distances are very very very lightly taken if taken and considered at all. You all have to TRAVEL.

Robots?

Riiight...

As for the travel time thingy, I agree. Other wise my forces would be ranged alot further from home. (I've tried my best to keep distances in mind)
besides, Gnomeworks, you don't have to teleport your tanks to the line, they can just drive there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads