Iron DM 2009 - FINAL MATCH - it's over!

Wik

First Post
I've generally found when doing that that I get all sorts of weird text glitches. But I can give it a try, and hope for the best.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
I've generally found when doing that that I get all sorts of weird text glitches. But I can give it a try, and hope for the best.
I don't think you'll be able to get away with much advanced formatting, but then, I don't expect you'll need any advanced formatting.

Cheers, -- N

Wicht

Hero
Now that it looks like we're about ready... I'll put in a request for a slot on either tuesday or thursday (but not wednesday.) Friday is good too.

Wik

First Post
I'm available for any day but monday or tuesday this week, and then any day but monday after that (if at all possible).

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I didn't know we could request the days for the competition...I work full time, and take evening classes all week long. So if it's possible to get a Saturday or Sunday, that would make my life a lot easier.

But who said it's supposed to be easy? ;) I'll happily compete on any day I'm assigned. Bring it.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
I didn't know we could request the days for the competition...I work full time, and take evening classes all week long. So if it's possible to get a Saturday or Sunday, that would make my life a lot easier.
There are no schedule guarantees.

I'm taking Rechan's date restriction as: he would like to bow out if his turn would have come up before the 13th, and in that case, someone else will be given his spot.

If we get 16 people, I'm sure the first round will extend past the 13th. If we run go with 8 people, I doubt it will.

If there are any slots available, save a spot for me!
If we get two more, you're in. If we don't, you're on the alternate list.

Cheers, -- N

Nifft

Penguin Herder
First match tomorrow!
Wulf Ratbane vs. Wicht
Oct. 7, High Noon (Eastern time)

Each match will last for 48 hours, in consideration of our potentially hectic schedules.

We've elected to leave to keep signups open while until the first few matches have been played, so those on the fence have an opportunity to see what all the fuss is about.

Remove ads