Iron DM 2009 - FINAL MATCH - it's over!

Rechan

Adventurer
I see that the thread has reached the magic 8 number. I'd like to sign up, but if there's not enough for 16, I understand.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
I'm a bit surprised there's not more interest in this. For you DMs who've never tried this, its a great way to get your creative juices flowing.
Sunday is a slow day around here, and Monday just started for a lot of folks. Also, we haven't had one of these in years, so it's understandable that new folks don't know to be excited.

(My secret hope is to jump-start this contest into a multiple times per year thing, so I can play in some of them... mua-ha-ha!)

Cheers, -- N

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Count me in! :) I've never done this before, but it sounds like 100% awesome.

Is there anything that a newbie like me should know?

Last edited:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
I see that the thread has reached the magic 8 number. I'd like to sign up, but if there's not enough for 16, I understand.

As I noted above, my participation is entirely contingent on "rounding out the magic number."

I will participate or not as needed.

Wik

First Post
Quick question - would I be able to write my entries in Word, and post them as PDFs? It would make it easier to convert to my blog (where I plan on posting them).

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Quick question - would I be able to write my entries in Word, and post them as PDFs? It would make it easier to convert to my blog (where I plan on posting them).
What happens when you copy from Word and paste directly into the EN World text widget (in WYSIWIG mode)?

Cheers, -- N

Remove ads