• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron DM 2009 - FINAL MATCH - it's over!

Rechan

Adventurer
I see that the thread has reached the magic 8 number. I'd like to sign up, but if there's not enough for 16, I understand.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
I'm a bit surprised there's not more interest in this. For you DMs who've never tried this, its a great way to get your creative juices flowing.
Sunday is a slow day around here, and Monday just started for a lot of folks. Also, we haven't had one of these in years, so it's understandable that new folks don't know to be excited.

(My secret hope is to jump-start this contest into a multiple times per year thing, so I can play in some of them... mua-ha-ha!)

Cheers, -- N

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Count me in! :) I've never done this before, but it sounds like 100% awesome.

Is there anything that a newbie like me should know?

Last edited:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
I see that the thread has reached the magic 8 number. I'd like to sign up, but if there's not enough for 16, I understand.

As I noted above, my participation is entirely contingent on "rounding out the magic number."

I will participate or not as needed.

Wik

First Post
Quick question - would I be able to write my entries in Word, and post them as PDFs? It would make it easier to convert to my blog (where I plan on posting them).

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Quick question - would I be able to write my entries in Word, and post them as PDFs? It would make it easier to convert to my blog (where I plan on posting them).
What happens when you copy from Word and paste directly into the EN World text widget (in WYSIWIG mode)?

Cheers, -- N

Remove ads